• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iwanagahime is not a textwall like Yukari so this match should be more straightforward.

I still have no clue how an AE type 1 with resistance to Concept Manip is supposed to be damaged though lmao.

Rimuru stomps.

Resists everything she does besides her Eternity Manipulation, but he knows how it works and how to counter it via Info Analysis, Precognition, Power Mimicry, and Power Nullification. He's absorbed Abstracts before, she is no different.

He can further increase his stats via Cardinal Acceleration, and or Fighting Spirit.

Her conceptual resistance is Multiversal though, Oryx beat her with one of his Tier 2 abilities. I don't recall High 4-C Rimuru having 4-D hax or such range. Remember that anything not conceptual is useless against her true form.

That's in defense, in offense he would also need Conceptual Manipulation/Resistance to counter her, but he seems better in that regard.

Rimuru's hax can cross to other versions of you with Space-Time Continuum Attack, where it hits every version of you, ignorning things such as Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence where your real body could be disconnected from reality. He also can do that with Fallen Thanatos.

Yeah, I think he absorbs.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm pretty sure he can. He aborbs Abstracts Type 3, and he has Non-Physical Interaction.
Type 3 and type 1 are very different thing, the later being superior.

So basically iwanagahime use eternity manip to Rimuru and then Rimuru copy and negate it from Imaginary space, and Rimuru Will got everything from anything he Absorbs example he got His AE type 2 is by absorbs angel who is type 2, so i think he can get iwanagahime AE ?

GLHF22 said:
Isnt her AE is her true form?
Yes but I believe her "physical body" is more like a avatar so effect her physical body doesn't do much since she can just make a new one so Rimuru still have to effect her true form to do anything to her.

GLHF22 said:
So basically iwanagahime use eternity manip to Rimuru and then Rimuru copy and negate it from Imaginary space, and Rimuru Will got everything from anything he Absorbs example he got His AE type 2 is by absorbs angel who is type 2, so i think he can get iwanagahime AE ?
No because affecting a Abstract Existence Type 1 requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself so you need feat or reliable statements proving that they can affect Type 1 so he can't really get her AE if he can't "directly affect" her.

Eganergo said:
Now the question is, can Iwa kill/BFR Rimuru?
Honestly no.

Iwa could probably Overpower Rimuru's resistance to Concept hax since she Manipulated much more Concept that Rimuru could handle.

I think this inconclusive since both cant harm each other, Rimuru copy and negate buy still cant do something to her

As Rimuru doesn't seem to be able to get through Iwanagahime's Abstraction Type 1 (= can't break through hax defenses) and Iwanagahime doesn't seem to have any Spatial hax whatsoever to find/break into Rimuru's seperate Dimensional Space where his true body resides (= out of range), I agree with the others:

Incon

Back