• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I've reached my limit... I've got to leave.

I'm posting this for anyone that happens to care. But... I am taking an indefinite leave from this site.

First off, I will come forward that I've had a really bad internet addiction for some time that has been affecting my life. And I believe this site is responsible. As I often find myself checking it every couple of minutes, though more often than not shorter then that. Furthermore, the anticipation and worry of what I could end up seeing in my notifications has occasionally disrupted my sleep cycles. So I feel like I need to step away for the sake of my health.

Additionally, after seeing Kepekley banned for no reason, and fandom blatantly ignoring context yada yada yada, you saw it in Assault's resignation thread. I am fearfull of getting banned out of nowhere for something taken out of context, or a meme that they might not appreciate.FANDOM needs to seriously get its act together, for I will NOT be putting up with it.

Maybe if VSBW decides to start its own site free of FANDOM's crap, I'll return. But I'll say it again, refuse to put up with their shit.

Peace, to everyone. I've had a good time debating, even though I was never the most likeable user to be around. It was still fun. And I regret none of it.

I haven't interacted with you much but there was always something I've liked about you. I'm real sorry to hear you leaving. Take care.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
If you must leave, then I guess you should. But I really want to thank you for helping me out on the recent Akame Ga Kill revisions. You've greatly helped me out when I didn't know how to calc or make CRTs to bring more accuracy to the Wiki. Thank you and so long.
^^^^^^^

@Junkie You were practically a clone of me and I got along very well with you, I'm glad to have known you.

Thank you Gargoyle, as I feel the same.

As I said. VSBW really needs to have its own domain. Prehaps like Spacebattles.com.

I may drop by on occasion. I've made a slight change of mind, I won't be gone forever.

If you ever need my help on a revision thread, or some quick imput on a VS thread, contact me on the Halo wiki or something. I guess I'll just have to watch my mouth from this point onwards.

I'll also return for a little bit when the Ben 10 revisions come around.

But if VSBW does really migrate to its own domain, I'll definitely return. But I'll still need to figure out how to curb my internet addiction.

Even tho i have never talked with you personally, having another user leave cause of FANDOMs ridiculous decisions is really disturbing.

Best of luck and take care.

Gargoyle One said:
Will you really never return even if they do?
Though for now, I think I'm going to return to Spacebattles.com to debate a little there. Because that place is a paradise compared to FANDOM tbh

I still remember us debating Akame vs. Daredevil, and while I got pretty heated during that, I still want to say that I deeply respect you, and wish the best.

I am sorry to see you go, but wish you all the best. Please take care of yourself.

Take care Versus Junkie, you've been quite helpful with both the Halo and Akame Ga Kill threads revision threads. You shall be missed alongside many other users who've understandably been taking off.

Back