• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I've Never Played Either Of These Games | The Player (Fortnite) Vs. Baldi (Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning)

Well, I like both of these games, although I think balid should be able to win with his illusions, spatial manipulation, sound manipulation, rage power, and enhanced senses. The Fortniter would win if he hit Baldi with a boogie bomb but Baldi winning is more likely.

Speed really doesn't need to be equalised. Peak Human vs Normal Human isn't enough for a blitz.

But the hax is where Baldi really screws over the Fortniter. Really, the Player can't do anything to him. Baldi's tech manip can jam their guns, explode their grenades in their face. They try to build away, he uses his reality warping, spatial manipulation and illusion creation to turn their buildings into a mind-breaking hellscape.

The best that they can do is run. Baldi can chase them, he knows how to chase. No matter what, he will catch up to them immediately.

Baldi wins low difficulty, medium difficulty if the Fortniter starts running.

The hax argument doesn't seem very valid, as some were demoted to him only possibly having them. But the tech manip is probably fine.

The tech manip is the major one. It renders all of the Fortniter's weapons useless. And I would like to see them go toe to toe with Baldo

Tech manip is like the one ability that should have been gone from the recent CRT

Back