• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>That's just disappointing, especialy from Jojo. A series like Jojo who is praised for having some of the best fights in manga history, where even the asspulls works because of how over the top they are, resorting to fate to explain why the hero wins is so lazy and uninspiring, especialy when part 5 had an extremly good take on fate. It's not even hard to fix, reality overwrite not working in time stop would make it way more coherent, as it would show how DIO's quest for power and overestimating himself led to his own demise, which would have been a better way to recreare part 3 ending(and part 1 to a lesser extent) while still keeping the scene mostly intact.

You're forgetting something, Araki was barely involved if at all, it was Bandai and that one game dev that made the game and story, and the latter is notorious for being half assed. The game didnt realy care about a coherent plot or not having actual deus ex machinas and the like, it was 100% created for fanservice. Personally I think the fact it was Jotaro who defeated Dio was kinda sad and characters like Jonathan and Giorno got shafted (both of which would of made more sense, especially jonathan, would of been some full circle bookend shit). Time stop and OR working together doesnt even matter, he never uses OR on Jotaro ever, not once in the entire game, plot, story, cutscenes, gameplay, etc. He has no qualms using it on others but Jotaro? No Dio is so far up his own ass that he wont even attempt to use it on him as he wants to put Jotaro in place, which backfires and he dies (hell he turns around and uses it on Jolyne seconds later even after goreing Jotaro instead of utilizing his hax).

>Well, it was deemed an incon.

I know, I was there, I think I made the case for it being inconclusive.

I'm actually saying it's kinda of a stomp in character, and an incon if bloodlusted. I dont think it's really fair given how 99% of he time itll go sak time stops> dio over rides that time stop with his own > OR (or soul/mind hax if he's feeling nice).

I mean, Jotaro Over Heaven exists, but he's kinda, way to nice to abuse his powers like that, his only usage of his power was creating worlds where evryone had a happy ending, except Foo Fighters specifically, pour one out for FF. At least he as actual fate hax though. Ironic seeing as that's what made Dio PIS his way to death.

@chariot190 unrelated to the topic but im not seeing any novel giorno profile in this fandom,either it doesnt exist or im blind.I checked his feats and its quite nutty

Not exactly different enough to warrant a profile. Although he does have two good feats ( surving the end of the universe via negating his own death and staying in a place betweenlife and death till 10,000,000,000,000,000+ years pass) and sending a bloodlusted Pucci who amped himself with MIH to such an extent that everything around him was turning to dust and the dust turning into the base compenents and materials to the shadowrealm with a gesture. Cool feats but it's just normal GER with more feats, the powerset isnt different, other then maybe undead immortality.

Oh, there treating Dio's feats as Giorno because Giorno technically became Dio, I wouldnt really count that but idk.

Why? There isn't enough to make a composite GER profile. It's just normal GER but with some higher end feats and iirc we cant make profiles unless there's differing powersets, and nobody is gonna accept Dio being apart of it (especially as Giorno wasnt actually Dio, Dio tore out half his soul and transmuted Giorno into a copy, Giorno wasnt actually Dio, Giorno was only a catalyst to make a new Dio, who doesnt scale from the original anyway, the profile you linked is wrong on that front).

I see i see, a darn shame then.the feat of sending pucci into another world kinda reminds me of kamisato's world rejecter

Honestly I like it, it's kinda spooky, Pucci blitzes the entire room, even Jorge deduces that he himself is moving so fast that he must be moving much faster then light (although iirc it's more like millions if not much more, clocks, steel, wood, clothing, turned to beyond dust etc the exact quote was There was a snapping sound, and Kishibe's work desk in the
center of the room collapsed. I looked at the clocks sitting on the
rotting desk; those with needles had long since spun so fast the
needles flew off, and those projecting numbers onto glass were
changing so fast it was impossible to read the time. I could barely
even read the date, but I could just about see the thousands place i
the year changing. 5.....6......9.....13....Oh, wow, I thought, they eve
included a fifth digit! The desk had turned to dust, and even the
sturdiest of the clocks at last stopped working, and turned to dust as
well.
- And the soft sound of everything inanimate in the room
crumbling beyond dust into the component elements stopped
.) and GER just moves its arm, then everything stops and Giorno is like lol GER sent his ass to the shadow realm.

Although this kinda off topic now, if you want to continue this hit up my wall.

but why Giorno loses to Dio? if it's just regular GER with a bit high-end feat, then why he doesn't use his so called RtZ against Dio?

Literal canon plot but also because of an extremely convuluted plan that required himself sacrificing himself to ultimately save the world and get one over on dio through Jorge (the canon son of jonathan jorge, not the detective).

In fact Giorno's whole pledge of alligiance was a facade, he wrote in blood in kanji (which dio didnt know how to read) the characters for courage which made Jorge realize oh shit he's telling me to have courage, he let himself die to save me.

Chariot190 said:
Literal canon plot but also because of an extremely convuluted plan that required himself sacrificing himself to ultimately save the world and get one over on dio through Jorge (the canon son of jonathan jorge, not the detective).
In fact Giorno's whole pledge of alligiance was a facade, he wrote in blood in kanji (which dio didnt know how to read) the characters for courage which made Jorge realize oh shit he's telling me to have courage, he let himself die to save me.
so basically GER loses to a plot xD

Alitudil0 said:
Chariot190 said:
so basically GER loses to a plot xD
basically what happened in eye of heaven

Back