• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i saw how much of a rivalry you two had, so eh.

I could've been in as Supreminal, but that would be too much.

Well, I do have semi-bullshit Staff powers and I have two victories on him already, so (surprise of the century) voting for myself.

Crabwhale said:
Well, I do have semi-bullshit Staff powers and I have two victories on him already, so (surprise of the century) voting for myself.
That ain't counting profiles, so yikes. That's stompy.

No.

It made me wanna split Dark in half and eat his soul.

Crab went through DeviantArt for years now.

Russian Naruto said:
Couldn't Dark make a Crab X Copetan image?
He could, but then I would delete his comment and replace everything he has ever made with deez nuts as threatened before.

Threat

Russian Naruto said:
If the Christian X Seol grossed you out the Crab x Copetan photo would gross out Crabwhale
Buddy, I can look at DeviantArt fetish collections for hours on end without batting an eye. A me x Copetan picture is nothing compared to that.

Voting for Crabwhale FRA

Well, that's three votes, which is normally enough to end Christian's matches, but screw it: this is my fight, so let's prolong a bit.

6 votes for a conclusion.

I actually got a top comment with over a 1000 likes on a variant of that video called "I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you".

Crabwhale said:
I actually got a top comment with over a 1000 likes on a variant of that video called "I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you".
What did your comment say?

I already told the guy twice, unless you wanna message him directly.

Crabwhale said:
I already told the guy twice, unless you wanna message him directly.
What guy?

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
It's complete normie trash, but here:

>takes off sunglasses<
My Gawd, they're evolving.

>inception BWOOOONG<
~ A youthful Crabwhale​

Crabwhale said:
Russian Naruto said:
He could, but then I would delete his comment and replace everything he has ever made with deez nuts as threatened before.
Threat
I would counter by spamming Deez Nuts as Overlord has done.

Oh, and by the way, I'm voting for myself.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Russian Naruto said:
Threat
I would counter by spamming Deez Nuts as Overlord has done.
Oh, and by the way, I'm voting for myself.

I could just delete the comment then.

Still though, that's two votes for you and I dunno, six or seven for me? Whatever, even if this is one-sided, I'll keep it open for some more in case anyone else wants to give their two cents on it.

It's complete normie trash, but here:

>takes off sunglasses<
My Gawd, they're evolving.

>inception BWOOOONG<
~ A youthful Crabwhale​
Fun fact: Your comment got a little less likes than a Justin Y. comment.

Yellowpig10 said:
justin has a few comments with more likes, but it's in that ballpark
Just looked at the video. He has a comment with 4.7k likes on it. No way I'm beating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back