• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's some sort of....thing, Rick

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equal.

9-B versions.

Rick has a few minutes of prep.

The Thing starts in a Catholic Church, having assimilated a cat, while Rick starts in a building a block from the church.

Rick has the equipment from the fight against the president.

Both are in-character.

Who wins?

Rickroll: 0

Abomination: 0

Tie: 0

Rickfinhd by nyarlah-dbhuvw8
Norrisworm-maniacs3-2000

What gadgets does Rick have on him? Also, an hour of prep is more than enough for low 2-c equipment fyi.

9-B has no prep and no equipment, bar cybernetic enhancements. You can choose to give him stuff like his portal gun + a laser gun

It's not. He's like, 5-A with an hour. Low 2-C takes like a week or so, IIRC

Wait, really? I've heard he can do it in under a day.

The Wright Way said:
Just give him his equipment that he used against The President. That should be fine.
"You have the right to get the **** out of my office."

"You have the right to kiss my dick!"

"Give me the thing..."

The Thing appears, cue battle

"You have the right to get the **** out of my office."

"You have the right to kiss my dick!"

"Give me the thing..."

The Thing appears, cue battle

MY LUNGS HAVE BEEN SLAIN.

Anyways, how much knowledge does Rick have on Thing here? Rick has ways of winning (shields to block infection, portals to BFR, etc.) but that's not gonna help if he gets infected because some church goer gave him a high five.

He's mostly been given two ideas: the assimilating and the fact that it's hard to see. He doesn't know how the Thing takes over, though.

Christian Higdon said:
He's mostly been given two ideas: the assimilating and the fact that it's hard to see. He doesn't know how the Thing takes over, though.
So, it goes like this then.

Rick: Alright! No one move! There's a Thing here, it's hard to see and it eats people.

Infected guy: I saw something like that upstairs. Here, follow me! *grabs Rick by the hand, infecting him*

I mean

Rick does have those cybernetic parts, and he does have time to build a detector if possible.

Christian Higdon said:
I mean

Rick does have those cybernetic parts, and he does have time to build a detector if possible.
Doesn't mean the rest of him isn't still human, The Thing would just eject the metal bits once the process was complete.

Back