• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's a beautiful day on Friday the 13th

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized.

Jason has one day of preparation knowing that a powerful supernatural skeleton is coming to kill him and is very much capable of doing so sans is going into this knowing of jason's powers but not much else.

Jason voorhees by disse86-d8x4axb
vs.
Db708b69413f235c02d835ceb282480412d2c18d hq

Both are 9-B at base but Jason (have 9-A durability)

but i can't see Sans trully killing Jason (Immortality and ressuction)

KARMA ignore soul resistance so this may help with his resistance to soul manipulation

i don't know how he use teleportation .-.

Ilusion Creation maybe can help something so...

i go either Inconclusive or Jason "<

Anonimoe7875 said:
Both are 9-B at base but Jason (have 9-A durability)

but i can't see Sans trully killing Jason (Immortality and ressuction)

KARMA ignore soul resistance so this may help with his resistance to soul manipulation

i don't know how he use teleportation .-.

Ilusion Creation maybe can help something so...

i go either Inconclusive or Jason "<
Jason's immortality and ressurection both depend on Jason's soul being active and Sans can destroy souls with KR.

Anonimoe7875 said:
powerfull bones.... wait...

tori = goat

goat = milk

milk = good bones?

everything make sense now.....
Good bones is now my shipping name for Sans x Toriel.

Sans will uses KRAMA to drain Jason's life. Sans will uses Blue Mode to throw him away from Sans. Sans will uses Gaster Blaster to blaster him.

Jason won't even get the chance to approach Sans.

I vote to Sans.

Gonna have to vote Sans FRA. No way is Jason fast enough to keep with him, plus the Gaster Blasters ignore durability.

Yeah, now that I think about it, unless Jason gets super lucky, this is kind of a stomp.

Back