• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Italian Mafia Boss VS Ugandan Military Leader

Both 10-A

Speed equalised

King Crimson/King Crimson's arms restricted

All of Captain Alex's firearms restricted

Victory via K.O.

Both bloodlusted

Diavolo: 2

Captain Alex: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Mismatch, dude has wall lv durability.

And the best of it all

4th wall awareness

But anyway, yea. This is a stomp in ugandan boi's favour. My apologies.

The Diavolo probably wins easily due to Epitaph and being higher on the tier (the dude can jump like 40 feet by himself, actually pretty sure that aint athlete level, that's probably street level but eh, maybe I'll calc it in a bit).

Doesn't Alex have a notable skill advantage due to millitary training and the fact the Diavilo relies on his stand most of the time.

00potato said:
Doesn't Alex have a notable skill advantage due to millitary training and the fact the Diavilo relies on his stand most of the time.
Well yeah. Worth noting that Captain Alex has been implied to be Uganda's best ******* soldier? So that's the entire population of Uganda. Except for maybe Richard BUT they haven't really been seen fighting in the film.

Skill doesnt matter here because Epitaph. Diavolo can just look at what he'd do it, and counter and avoid and his opponent is absolutely fated to do that move.

Pretry sure more JoJo characters can be 9-C / 9-B for doing insane shit like jumping 33 meters high lol

Yeah but literally calc'd that, Rohan is barely 2x wall level for doing that and Oyanagi is probably the closest we got to baseline on the wiki. Diavolo jumps quite high but not even close to that, guessing itd be like street+.

Eh, actually good point. It'd only be street but it'd be a super casual street+ where he takes literally zero damage from whatever the result would be.

btw about dura, should Bruno have 8-C dura? he took few hits from Gold Experience in his initial meeting with Giorno without too much damage?

Giorno was clearly holding back in that instance, actually think Giorno himself said he was going a bit easy at the start before he decided bruno was a drastic threat.

But, he does take a punch and kick from Secco, idk if Secco was trying to kill Bruno in those moments but I'll check. I forget if those blows happened before or after asked Bruno the questions like if he saw Pol. If they happened after then Secco wouldnt have reason to pull his punch and would be fair game ti scale.

Yeah but Bruno thought Giorno was serious (he can sense lies) and Giorno was surprised that the punch didn't broke a few of Bruno's bones. I remember something like that

Ok looking, the first blow GE landed, which was a back off bloc punch split Bruno's arm kinda badly actually.

The second blow Giorno did say it should of left Bruno with a broken arm but Giorno didnt exactly seem like he was going all out, merely trying to incap Bruno.

The third punch, the blow to the face may actually count, by then Giorno was getting serious and knew he was in a life or death situation (he wasnt given Bruno didnt intend to actually kill him but Giorno didnt know that). It'd be support, there could be a case to make if you add that and Secco together.

Bruno says the Giorno was serious and not lying about killing him, but the blow that was meant to kill was blocked.

The final blow Giorno explicitly no longer wanted to kill or even harm Bruno, it was only to get Bruno to back off and then fr Bruno to join him.

Off topic now though.

I dont think you can do that, only on abilities that effect physical stats or tiering. Epitaph doesnt do that. Basically any Diavolo fight will have Epitaph because it can be used seperately from King Crimson even if itself is estricted.

ExSENNA said:
Can't Diavolo erase time without having to summon King Crimson out?
He can, but that's still something he can only do because of King Crimson, restricting that would restrict anything else that comes with it, basically see Doppio.

Epitaph is a stand alone sub stand of which can even be summoned seperately.

Diavolo FRA.

That said, the fact that we now have Who Killed Captain Alex profiles on this wiki makes me irrationally happy.

Back