• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
then it should be removed. Itachi taking out 5-C characters with Amaterasu is not only NLF but also laughable. with the exception of Sasuke.

Ill Itachi vs Ozpin.

I'd give it to Itachi more times than not. Superior AP, Dura and speed possibly.

More versatility as well.

I can't find any calcs for ruby, going down an endless chain of calcs leads to a Mach 300 calc which is only MHS ( no +)

@Shadowbokunohero

Amaterasu was shown to affect and injur Juubi,that's why there is a note and we agreed that it ignores durability to an extent.

There is no difference between Sasuke's Amaterasu and Itachi's,Sasuke is just a lot better in controlling it.There are some jutsus that dont scale to tier,like sealing,genjutsu abilities,jinton(no matter how powerful you are it still destroys only on molecular lvl).

however it should be afffected by the amount f chakra you put into it, anyways, is anyone lese gonna vote or are we gonna keep derailing?

@Whis

The note links to characters it has affected, and both are not 5-C. And I don't think you can scale EMS Sasuke's Amaterasu to Itachi's, because he has the latter's eyes and grew stronger after transplanting it.

@Ricsi

Vote? The thread isn't going to be added cuz Itachi is nerfed. And genjutsu is a big part of his combat style.

^I cant agree with you,Tsukuyomi's potency only depends on the users skill,Jinton's cant be scaled this way also,same goes for TSB and Amaterasu.

But lets leave that for now.

Edit:Same goes for Kamui.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Whis
The note links to characters it has affected, and both are not 5-C. And I don't think you can scale EMS Sasuke's Amaterasu to Itachi's, because he has the latter's eyes and grew stronger after transplanting it.

@Ricsi

Vote? The thread isn't going to be added cuz Itachi is nerfed. And genjutsu is a big part of his combat style.
erm, no? he barely used it against sasuke, as he only did it to scare him, anddidnt use it period in edo, and has fighting tactics whitout genjutsu being involvved, its not negating narutos shadow clones or sharingan

@Dzhindzholia

I'm saying I'm of the opinion that it can't be scaled because he got a powerup from getting Itachi's eyes, and he clearly said he felt himself getting stronger due to him attaining Itachi's power. As a result, EMS Sasuke's Amaterasu should logically be stronger than his MS self's, since the power of his eyes improved. So, I don't see how you can backwards scale his Amaterasu to Itachi's. If Itachi had an EMS as well, sure.

Tsukuyomi and Kamui are not quantifiable because they don't have DC. TSBs can be used for a destructive effect. They're not only hax, same for Jinton.

@Ricsi

Genjutsu is obviously Itachi's main thing. Nobody said he can't fight without it. Those threads where abilities were restricted are already getting removed.

@BFF:

Edo MS is virtually the same thing as EMS. And Edo Itachi was portrayed as equal to, if not stronger than EMS Sasuke. The Amaterasu affected Juubi who is Atleast High 6-A, Likely Higher.

If this thread will not be added I see no point in discussing it further.

Sasuke said he felt Itachi's power in him, and he felt himself growing stronger. Was it not MS Sasuke that fought Kabuto? Not sure.

It could still be discussed, but I dunno. Might get heated.

@Weekly

I'm pretty sure it's not hax. Only abilities like those that grant higher AP like Saber's Excaliblast, for example. The matches where hax is restricted are getting removed.

Also, what fairness sake? Isn't Ozpin faster and stronger here?

@Burning No actually, it rally applies to any ability

Yes he is, Genjutsu wouldnt even be useful here as Itachi wouldnt be fast enuogh to make eye contact

@Burn

The problem is that Itachi solos most characters(even far stronger ones) with genjutsu alone, and isn't really a fair fight in most cases(such as this case). Even in the fight with Sayaka(I haven't seen PMMM) from the aurguements people laid out, some of his genjutsu would still work. Sayaka can resist mind hax which works on thousands of people, Kotoamatsukami>IT which is planetary (I still think genjutsu is severely downplayed because it isn't just mind control but whatever.)

I'm fairly sure hax isn't restricted anymore. Something about not putting a certain character against another if you have to nerf them for the other to stand a chance of winning, so the threads are getting closed / removed.

Well, he could do it by pointing. Lol. Seriously, I think he could pull it off with some options, but I don't want to argue in a RWBY vs Naruto match again if I can help it.

@Yung Did...did you miss the part were Oz is several leagues faster, has higher AP, and has thousands of years more combat experience?

Exactly, I think people are forgetting the point of versus battles. It is to see who will win between 2 characters. Which is why you pick to characters that can fight each other and not restrict one so that it is a "fair" fight that is completely opposite to the point of a battle.

@Weekly

As long as Ozpin isn't WTF blitzing Itachi (Which he isn't because of sharingan) it's a genjutsu stomp in favor of Itachi. Even with superior combat experience, Itachi(like a lot of other Naruto characters) is the superior battle tactician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back