• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming he has his sharingan active right from the start, like he always did in the show. She might even end up killing herself similar to how he made deidara almost explode himself lol.

I wish I could say stomp, but Esdeath can one shot as well as time Stop (Albeit the latter is never immediate....)

Yeah if they knew each other's techniques, esdeath would time stop kill. But they're both in character and we all know how sadistic esdeath is. I guess that's 3 for itachi now.

Ogbunabali said:
If Esdeath doesn't time stop right off the bat, Itachi genjutsu's FRA.
I mean even if she did it's word based, so Itachi can look at her before.....

Wait

I forgot it's 4KM distance and its eye based

Retract my vote for now, I need to see what Itachi can do to cross the distance

Hmmm

Not much should change at 4km, aside from the fact that Itachi will probably send a crow clone to genjustu her, and hide somewhere in the meanwhile.

Unless she does something at that distance, I'm not familiar with her character.

remember though they're in character, so unless she time stops right at the start, this could go a completely different way for her.

I still vote for Itachi for the same reasons, tere are 2 ways this would go, they both find each other and he genjutsu's her, since she never uses her true range in a 1 on 1 fight.

It is also as likely that Itachi uses a clone and stays in his place and the clone puts her under a genjutsu. The starting range does not matter.

Yeah. Itachi can just send a clone and genjutsu the heck out of Esdeath, or use replacement body technique before time stop. He's ultimate troll after Aizen.

Ogbunabali said:
Hmmm

Not much should change at 4km, aside from the fact that Itachi will probably send a crow clone to genjustu her, and hide somewhere in the meanwhile.

Unless she does something at that distance, I'm not familiar with her character.
She typically just Range spams people at that Distance, like she did throughout pretty much the entirety of the last four chapters of the Manga.

Schnee One said:
She typically just Range spams people at that Distance, like she did throughout pretty much the entirety of the last four chapters of the Manga.
At a distance of 4km? I dont think so and it was only against multiples of opponents, against Akame she did not do that.

She wont even see him at that distance.

Schnee One said:
Well if those are dodgable and/or they're in pointing/viewing range for Itachi, it shouldn't change the outcome.

Izanagi only works when pre-activated, and Koto would at most incap,none of which would work of he dies...

But she isn't killing him before he points at her, really.

So she'll shower him with ice right? She didn't do that to Akame though, or at least that's what I remember. I'm just trying to keep this as unbiased as possible. Maybe she senses Itachi as a strong opponent and she'll want to fight him fair on square or something? I only saw the anime, so I'm not entirely sure about her personality. What do you think?

The sharingan also gives him and his clones Analytical prediction to see where her attacks are going and couple with body flicker to increase his speed above the equalised and dodge them.

Oh wow i kinda forgot about the sharingan's basic ability, it greatly improves his perception. So, anyone else wants to vote on their character?

Digupthehatchet said:
So she'll shower him with ice right? She didn't do that to Akame though, or at least that's what I remember. I'm just trying to keep this as unbiased as possible. Maybe she senses Itachi as a strong opponent and she'll want to fight him fair on square or something? I only saw the anime, so I'm not entirely sure about her personality. What do you think?
She shot at her with Ice from above, shielded herself in a mech and kept slamming Ice at her the entire time, she went into CQC once when Akame broke her shields and rushed her.

@Rocker

That's literally the only thing she did throughout the entire fight, hell Akame even says she was stalling her.

Of course Itachi has sharingan, so he can likely dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back