• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Reiatsu crush isn't wank if the opponent is weaker. It's valid here.
It has literally only worked on humans not related to plot I dont think it has worked on anything else. Reiatsu crush is so overrated by Bleach fans. Yhwach would have been reiatsu crushing people left and right in soul society.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Base Aizen casually subdued Grimmjow, and he's currently stronger than Itachi.
Grimmjow is also not an Edo, and Itachi does not have the same temperament as Grimmjow as far as I know all that was, was Grimmjow being scared fo Aizen. I dont see it affecting Itachi. Or did this happen later and I am misremebering.

Hst master said:
The Totskua blade is not dura negating, sealing yes, dura negating? No.
And yes momo was the one getting assaulted by everyone, Kyokya Suigetsu can make you feel, think, see, taste, and hear what Aizen wants you to pre timeskip it's how he faked his death in the 1st place.

And I agree with Yomi and RE

Again Itachi has a resistance not an immunity by any means, he isn't gonna be compltely "lol nope" Aizen.
Claiming RE is going to break Aizen out of Genjutsu is backed uo at all. There are 0 mind resistant feats in Bleach. You can't just claim Aizen will sudden shit out resistance.

Btw, Sharingan can see energy as color be it invisible or not. So if Aizen attempted a Reiatsu crush (Which Itachi would already know about), he'll see Aizen's reiatsu coming at him.

Anyway Voting Aizen and quite handily

while yes Aizen doesn't really have the resistance to resist Itachi's Genjutsu but in the end, it doesn't matter when Aizen's KS is effectively passive and all Itachi needs to do is stare at Aizen to get trapped in it. Considering KS worked on a country level being (yes not saying continental as the Yhwach that got caught in it was 6-B) and Bleach power system works in the way of AP/Defence/Hax are all more or less = I don't see Itachi resisting it.

2nd. Due to the nature of Bleach, i think it's highly probable that Aizen could get pass the edo regen thing via releasing Souls ect.. as Edo's are essentially Gigai's and it has been shown that u can undo Renamtions ina variety of ways.

3d. Itachi's Stamina isn't a factor when Aizen's AP is way above his.

in the event that Aizen cant get pass the Regen, he can just seal away Itachi while Itachi is trapped in KS. as yes Aizen is master of Kido and there are a shit ton of sealing Kido.

now in the context of the round scenario

R1 cant technically take place as KS at this point is passive..but for the sake of the round, it would be Aizen. even if they cast it at the same time there's no reason to assume that Tsukuyomi would still be effective once Itachi is trapped in KS as oppose to Ks which has shown to effect peeps for centuries. even if it does worst case scenario both end up us Potato's

R2: Aizen via Passive Alala.

^ this

And to further address Reiatsu crush, Reiatsu is NOT spirit energy but spiritual pressure which is the pressure spirit energy exerts, it can be sensed but not seen, there's no way to dodge or avoid it unless you match it

@Shadow

No, the hax nullification doesn't work like that. Reiatsu > hax is when the hax has to make contact with the target. Kyōka Suigetsu can't be nullified based on superior power. It messes with the senses, but it has nothing to do with the body.

Also, Kyōka Suigetsu doesn't literally cripple or damage people mentally. I don't remember anything like that.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Anyway Voting Aizen and quite handily
while yes Aizen doesn't really have the resistance to resist Itachi's Genjutsu but in the end, it doesn't matter when Aizen's KS is effectively passive and all Itachi needs to do is stare at Aizen to get trapped in it. Considering KS worked on a country level being (yes not saying continental as the Yhwach that got caught in it was 6-B) and Bleach power system works in the way of AP/Defence/Hax are all more or less = I don't see Itachi resisting it.

2nd. Due to the nature of Bleach, i think it's highly probable that Aizen could get pass the edo regen thing via releasing Souls ect.. as Edo's are essentially Gigai's and it has been shown that u can undo Renamtions ina variety of ways.

3d. Itachi's Stamina isn't a factor when Aizen's AP is way above his.

in the event that Aizen cant get pass the Regen, he can just seal away Itachi while Itachi is trapped in KS. as yes Aizen is master of Kido and there are a shit ton of sealing Kido.

now in the context of the round scenario

R1 cant technically take place as KS at this point is passive..but for the sake of the round, it would be Aizen. even if they cast it at the same time there's no reason to assume that Tsukuyomi would still be effective once Itachi is trapped in KS as oppose to Ks which has shown to effect peeps for centuries. even if it does worst case scenario both end up us Potato's

R2: Aizen via Passive Alala.
Good-god-almighty

• First Bold: You can't say Itachi can't resist it. He comes from a verse in which noticing, resisting and no selling is second nature to what KS does. And the Sharingan has feats of this. Bleach laws don't overwrite Naruto's laws and FEATS.
  • Second Bold: Shinigami haven't shown the ability to Soul **** souls while inside of a body (Gigai or otherwise) without special seals and such (Kisuke's Cane and Rukia's Glove). Hollows have sown the ability to do so, but only on weak individuals. Yami himself couldn't soul **** a minorly spiritually aware human in Tatsuki. Aizen is trancesnded above both Hollows and Shinigami (It's fishy really as Ichigo, while in Shinigami form is still equivalent meaning it's just reiatsu laws at play that make it so, but still) it can beargued he can do the same as a hollow, but Itachi himself is Superior to Vice Captains. Nothing says Aizen can soul **** someone at such a level. Saying so is an assumption that's baseless. His tier means Nothing. Yami is higher tiered fromTatsuki in a similar, if not more so, way than Aizen is to Itachi. Also, you're wrong. Edo's Bodies can't be undone in a multiude of ways. You either have to make them get emotional or whatever or Seal them. Those ae the only two ways to deal with an edo out side of Soul ***** and Existance hax.
*Nobody is arguing Aizen is not a master of Kido.

Edo regen is wanked to high hell with zero feats... Aizen is goddamn immortal as well. Itachi gets the Cleaner treatment the moment he goes offensive.

"Bleach laws don't overwrite Naruto's laws and FEATS."

> Only way to escape KS is to touch the blades before the ritual is acitvated.

> Sharingan can make you touch a sword.

What un God's name is this BS.

KS works directly on a person's soul since Shinji and the others are Souls and while having a Gigai (artificial human body) is still affect them. KS is use daily on Souls, so having an Edo wouldn't matter.

There's a Kido that cancels Illusions: https://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Noren_Mekuri

"Nullifies types of illusory effects which may be used to conceal something from view. Extending their hand, the practitioner appears to be gripping thin air before stripping away the technique which is currently in effect. Doing so creates a light blue-violet aura around the object which is being revealed as it gradually comes into view."

Now why was that not used againts KS? Shinji used it on another Illusion Kido that Aizen made.

this most likely getting closed cause of the necro but the fact that chakra and reishi gets equalized means Itachis genjutsu should effect the souls anyway cause chakra is also spiritual energy

AstralKing7 said:
this most likely getting closed cause of the necro but the fact that chakra and reishi gets equalized means Itachis genjutsu should effect the souls anyway cause chakra is also spiritual energy
Chakra

Spiritual Energy

Spiritual Matter (Reishi)

You have three different sources there. I doubt it since Shinigami reiatsu points are not connected by a system like the chakra points. We saw that when Nanana paralyzed Aizen. A Byakugan would be a better weapon here.

@AppleLord

"Itachi can still win by sealing him with the sword of his Susano'o, but for that Itachi needs to be an Edo with unlimited chakra, otherwise, Aizen will break free of Human Itachi's seals by the difference in power like he did with Urahara's first seal."

I saw that in your reddit thread,so,you think Aizen can escape from Totsuka Blade's sealing?

Dzhindzholia said:
@AppleLord

"Itachi can still win by sealing him with the sword of his Susano'o, but for that Itachi needs to be an Edo with unlimited chakra, otherwise, Aizen will break free of Human Itachi's seals by the difference in power like he did with Urahara's first seal."

I saw that in your reddit thread,so,you think Aizen can escape from Totsuka Blade's sealing?
I did wrote that, Yes. And as you saw above I didn't voted. So you can guess were I stand on this match. I just adressed KS vs Genjutsu.

AppleLord said:
Dzhindzholia said:
@AppleLord

I did wrote that, Yes. And as you saw above I didn't voted. So you can guess were I stand on this match. I just adressed KS vs Genjutsu.
Your stance on KS/Genjutsu is moot tbh. It doesn't change anything and "some" of your claims are just false.

Your claim is baseless, and just insulting. I did my research and wasted time on that providing manga scans as evidence. The least you could do is reply to it and counter it in a civil way, @TheLastOrder. Your comment above is childish and laughable at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back