• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
Onracol said:
Itachi solos anyone via Tsukoyomi confirmed? LOL

As if the Hogyoku will just sit there and reactive evolution gets thrown out. What exactly is Itachi going to do to Aizen in the Tsukuyomi? nothing will happen. Soi fon was hax yet she failed to one shot Aizen with her shikai. why would the rules be different here especially since Totsuka blade works on a soul level like every Bleach character ever(i forgot the world for it).
Sigh. Yes most people without good mind resistance or who are not as fast as him would be soloed by Itachi, it is a fact, Aizen is not that OP stop making it look like he ***** on most people.
Reactive evolution is unquantifiable asf.

I said it several times I dont know if you can not read TOTSUKA BLADE. Or you know what yeah leave him in the genjutsu forever.

Soi fon does not have infinte reiatsu.
I never made it out as if he ***** on everybody. I literally said its inconclusive because Itachi can't do anything to him. I initially stated I won't argue for sword spirit and Hogyoku. Aizen will simply just sit there as he messes with Itachi's mind. It's inconclusive.

Chakra works differently than Reitatsu. Infinite chakra =/= stronger abilities. It does grant you the ability to user MORE abilities though. At Itachi's level, he can't do anything against Aizen's Reiatsu. Totsuka Blade will not work as it also works on the same level as Shinigami do.

Onracol said:
I never made it out as if he ***** on everybody. I literally said its inconclusive because Itachi can't do anything to him. I initially stated I won't argue for sword spirit and Hogyoku. Aizen will simply just sit there as he messes with Itachi's mind. It's inconclusive.

Chakra works differently than Reitatsu. Infinite chakra =/= stronger abilities. It does grant you the ability to user MORE abilities though. At Itachi's level, he can't do anything against Aizen's Reiatsu. Totsuka Blade will not work as it also works on the same level as Shinigami do.
Citation on that Aizen has never messed with anyone's mind apart from knocking Yhwach's perception fo time veeeery slightly.

Yes and no. Chakra is a mixture of a persons physical energy and spiritual energy so they can be equalized. It grants the user stronger abilities as well as well as better management of it. I disagree since he is an Edo his chakra is as I have said infinite. I disagree on it not doing anythiing to shinigami based on what I have said above. It puts people into an ethereal dream world for eternity.

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
There is a reason I said EoS Aizen. Thanks to the "suit", not the "chair", Aizen has holes in his reiatsu. With Sharingan, Itachi would clearly see the holes him his reiatsu and attack him there. So, despite the huge Tier Disadvantage, Aizen can still be harmed.
He can but he can also easily harm Itachi. He also has too much hax for Itachi to deal with. And none of Itachi's normal ttacks would be enough. He would need to use Susanoo and Totsuka blade. And really the Totsuka blade iis the only thing that stops Aizen from completely wiping Itachi in round 2.
All I'll say is this:

• Itachi is Edo, so Aizen doing damage doesn't mean much and vise Versa.
  • Both have knowledge of each other completely.
  • Aizen "CAN" be harmed by Itachi due to the suit making holes in his Reiatsu.
I structured this so that way winning by "Brawn" is hard. Aizen "CAN" over power Itachi, but that doesn't mean Itachi will fight a full on Battle with Aizen, knowing Aizen is superior from from from an AP/Physical standpoint.

Rocker1189 said:
Onracol said:

Citation on that Aizen has never messed with anyone's mind apart from knocking Yhwach's perception fo time veeeery slightly.
Yes and no. Chakra is a mixture of a persons physical energy and spiritual energy so they can be equalized. It grants the user stronger abilities as well as well as better management of it. I disagree since he is an Edo his chakra is as I have said infinite. I disagree on it not doing anythiing to shinigami based on what I have said above. It puts people into an ethereal dream world for eternity.
Nothing about this post suggests equalization of Chakra and Reitatsu. They are drastically different. More Chakra does not grant stronger abilities. There is no indication of that other than head cannon. Chakra was always like a mana bar for Naruto Characters and even when they are low on it, they still did comparable damage to when they had higher chakra. You're basically saying the Totsuka Blade has infinite attack potency (hax or not) which is a NLF. It will NOT work on people who are superior in literally every aspect (especially in terms of spiritual power. No, having infinite chakra does not mean infinite power).

Onracol said:
Nothing about this post suggests equalization of Chakra and Reitatsu. They are drastically different. More Chakra does not grant stronger abilities. There is no indication of that other than head cannon. Chakra was always like a mana bar for Naruto Characters and even when they are low on it, they still did comparable damage to when they had higher chakra. You're basically saying the Totsuka Blade has infinite attack potency (hax or not) which is a NLF. It will NOT work on people who are superior in literally every aspect (especially in terms of spiritual power. No, having infinite chakra does not mean infinite power).
Nothing I said is an NLF I am not sauying it has infinite potency I am saying that Itachi having infinite chakra means that he is not being beaten out by some one have more reiatsu since they literally doo not have more reiatsu than him. Honestly the real NNLF is you saying that he can resist Totsuka blade without him ever having done that at any point. More chakra does mean your attacks are stronger. That is why the ten-tails in 2nd form having small-planet levels of chakra made people shit themselves. And why the strongest being shown so far has many planets worth of chakra (Kaguya) and also why Naruto has tons of chakra too. It has literally always been shown that epople with more chakra have stronger abilities. I do not believe Aizen can escape the blade without him hhaving resistance to being sealed.

Rocker1189 said:
Onracol said:
Nothing I said is an NLF I am not sauying it has infinite potency I am saying that Itachi having infinite chakra means that he is not being beaten out by some one have more reiatsu since they literally doo not have more reiatsu than him. Honestly the real NNLF is you saying that he can resist Totsuka blade without him ever having done that at any point. More chakra does mean your attacks are stronger. That is why the ten-tails in 2nd form having small-planet levels of chakra made people shit themselves. And why the strongest being shown so far has many planets worth of chakra (Kaguya) and also why Naruto has tons of chakra too. It has literally always been shown that epople with more chakra have stronger abilities. I do not believe Aizen can escape the blade without him hhaving resistance to being sealed.
Again, Reiatsu is not Chakra. They are drastically different. Just because it uses spiritual powers, it does not mean its Reiatsu. How is using a feat of Aizen resisting Hax due to higher Reiatsu NLF? That hax works on a soul level since they are all Shinigami, so the Totsuka Blade is no different. I already addressed the fact that more chakra =/= stronger abilities. The 10 tails is simply able to use its power more frequently. I went over the wiki of Chakra, yet nothing suggests more chakra means more power. Aizen doesn't have resistance to being sealed. He will simply not be affected by the Totsuka Blade to begin with. I've also noticed people in the Naruto-verse referring to chakra as "powerful," which leads me to think that there is a difference in chakra levels regardless of the reserve. I've heard them talk about Stronger Chakra on multiple occasions but I don't recall at what point atm.

Edit: Tobi was the one that stated that Madara was born with "strong Chakra."

The stronger chakra has literally been about chakra levels from the start it is why when Hashirama simply releases his chakra a building that breaking. It is an NLF here we dont give people resistance to abilities without them showing resistance. And like you said chakra=/=reiatsu he is not breaking out since there is no reiatsu comparison. Also it traps people in an ethereal world it does not matter that the blade is spiritual.

Rocker1189 said:
The stronger chakra has literally been about chakra levels from the start it is why when Hashirama simply releases his chakra a building that breaking. It is an NLF here we dont give people resistance to abilities without them showing resistance. And like you said chakra=/=reiatsu he is not breaking out since there is no reiatsu comparison. Also it traps people in an ethereal world it does not matter that the blade is spiritual.
Again, nothing indicates that other than head cannon. There is stronger chakra regardless of chakra reserve. Aizen has resisted a Hax ability that attacks the soul directly. That's the same as the Totsuka Blade. Aizen isn't getting sealed by it.

I believe we've repeated the same thing 3 times now, so this isn't going anywhere haha

Onracol said:
Again, nothing indicates that other than head cannon. There is stronger chakra regardless of chakra reserve. Aizen has resisted a Hax ability that attacks the soul directly. That's the same as the Totsuka Blade. Aizen isn't getting sealed by it.

I believe we've repeated the same thing 3 times now, so this isn't going anywhere haha
When has he resisted a mind hax, please tell me.

And you are right but you have still not shown an actual citation.

Rocker1189 said:
Onracol said:

When has he resisted a mind hax, please tell me.
And you are right but you have still not shown an actual citation.
Never When did say that? I said he's resistant to being manipulated to think that he's aging because of his awareness of longevity and intelligence. His calm personality and ability to sense the opponent's intentions makes gives him the edge when it comes to illusions as he has shown when he fought Shinji.

I've provided enough information that straight off from the Manga/Anime as well as explaining how KS and Chakra work. You're simply not accepting it for creative reasons that I addressed. You can put down Scenario 2 as a vote since iirc, you said Aizen takes it. Feel free to not adds the vote for Scenario 1 as it will mean very little.

Onracol said:
Never When did say that? I said he's resistant to being manipulated to think that he's aging because of his awareness of longevity and intelligence. His calm personality and ability to sense the opponent's intentions makes gives him the edge when it comes to illusions as he has shown when he fought Shinji.

I've provided enough information that straight off from the Manga/Anime as well as explaining how KS and Chakra work. You're simply not accepting it for creative reasons that I addressed. You can put down Scenario 2 as a vote since iirc, you said Aizen takes it. Feel free to not adds the vote for Scenario 1 as it will mean very little.
Holy shit let me make this clear experience and calm personalities or whatever do not make you resistant to mind manipulation in any way shape or form. Neother does longetivity or intelligence unless said to be a weakness of said mind manipulation. Also Itachi's tsukuyomis is beyond illusions.

I am not accepting "creative" reasons because they are made up reasons we go of off what is shown and said, not peculation.

Rocker1189 said:
Onracol said:

Holy shit let me make this clear experience and calm personalities or whatever do not make you resistant to mind manipulation in any way shape or form. Neother does longetivity or intelligence unless said to be a weakness of said mind manipulation. Also Itachi's tsukuyomis is beyond illusions.
I am not accepting "creative" reasons because they are made up reasons we go of off what is shown and said, not peculation.
Oh. You're entirely mistaken about my argument. You got my references all wrong. I think you were thinking of entirely different point when reading my responses. You're lost, so let me clear things up.

1. Aizen has longevity, so your "creative" example of having Itachi cause Aizen to feel as if he is aging will NOT work because he is aware of his longevity as well as being smart enough to know that he is under some sort of illusion just like how he figured out Shinji's ability very quickly. I never argued he is resistant to mind manipulation. Read the first word I put on my response. it was "never."

2. I never said Tsukyomi is entire illusions. Itachi has Genjutsu at his disposal which someone brought up. I explained how Genjutsu works and why it differs from Tsukuyomi. My reference to illusions is entirely different. Tsukuyomi by itself without the illusions of the atmosphere that Itachi used against Kakashi is easily detectable especially to someone as smart as Aizen.

3. You have 2 scenarios set up, yet have votes set up for 1. I'd change it if I were you. Like I said before, Scenario two is valid in both of our reasonings, so Aizen gets my vote for that.

4. I don't care if you don't use my reasoning even though it's entirely based on definition and feats for the first scenario as it does not matter a single bit.

5. last thing I'll say. Were assuming Itachi can see Aizen.

No idea why that's hard to understand, but I've said all there is to say. I won't repeat myself.

1. You are the person that is mistaken I really dont know if you are reading what I am saying I have said several times that it was never a way Itachi would kill him by aging him.

2. It does not matter if you detect it. Kkashi knew he was in Tuskuyomi and could do nothing about it just like Aizen.

3. I did not make this thread I dont know if you realize that.

4. I don tget what you mean by your "reasoning" it is based of off falsehoods and completely arbitary.

5. Naruto can see his soul. So could killer bee. And other ninja could see the soul of (cant rememeber her name) being pulled out. Also totally random and irrelevant.

The way I see it, In Scenario 2, Aizen's only hope of "Beating" Itachi is tagging him with a Bakudo. Vise versa, Itachi's only hope of "Beating" Aizen is to incopacitate him via Genjutsu or Totsuka Blade.

Remember, "speed is equal".

Inocnlusive FRA, both are already in the others technique

Round 2: Aizen Slaps via Kido, tapping really hard, full body complete hypnosis

Oh amd Rocker, the qhole "Kurama didn't dispell the genjutsu on Naruto" isn't a good argument, there's no indication that he couldn't, he simply didn't they didn't even like each other at this point unless you're trying to say Yura Itachi's Genjutsu >>> Sasuke's

About the chakra vs reiatsu stuff, you guys DO realize verse equalization here makes both of them the same right? Its to prevent this debate of whats the same and what isnt from coming up here in the first place.

Whether they're actually similar or different 100% doesnt matter. Here, they are treated the same and equalized. Just pointing this out.

Hst master said:
Inocnlusive FRA, both are already in the others technique
Round 2: Aizen Slaps via Kido, tapping really hard, full body complete hypnosis

Oh amd Rocker, the qhole "Kurama didn't dispell the genjutsu on Naruto" isn't a good argument, there's no indication that he couldn't, he simply didn't they didn't even like each other at this point unless you're trying to say Yura Itachi's Genjutsu >>> Sasuke's
Few questions:

Being that Speed is equal and Itachi has Pre-cog of Aizen's every move before he makes it, how does Aizen "slap" with Kido? And Sharingan can see through illusions. How does Aizen's KS become a factor here?

And note: It being "complete hypnosis" doesn't negate others being immune/resistant to illusions. Pretty much, any "illusion" KS can conjure will be seen through. This isn't wank, just a fact of the sharingan.

Dat Dot said:
"Lol" doesn't negate feats and facts. I'm not being biased, but i don't want important information to be ignored.

At the end of the day, Basic Genjutsu and KS do the same thing, I. E., create illusions through controlling the 5 senses. HOW this is achieved is pointless to discuss as both lead to the same outcome."' The only difference is:

• In Bleach, the concept of being resistant to illusion creation doesn't exist and has never been showcased.
  • In Naruto, resistance and immunity does exist and is showcased regularly. In particular, the sharingan has showcased immunity to illusion creation on multiple occasions.
Note: The Sharingan in most cases doesn't "break" genjutsu. It simply see's through the illusion created. So, under Equalization or not, a aSharingan user wouldn't "Break" KS's hold on them, it just neutralizes that "outcome" I stated earlier. And again, this is all based on feats.

At the same time, we can't ignore the advantages the sharingan gives Itachi. Sure Aizen's tier is higher, but someone equally as fast as him with the ability to see every move he makes before he makes it is not something that is a non-factor.

• If Aizen goes for Hado 90 off bat, Itachi can easily see how and where Aizen willattack before he does and Evade.
  • If Aizen tries to flex his Reiatsu, Itachi will see this before and evade.
As an edo, Itachi would have infinite stamina, so he can go on like this until the sun goes dark, etc. That's not to say Aizen can't do anything, but to disregard this is seriously a vile underestimatio.

All i ask is that "ALL THINGS BE CONSIDERED AT LEAST".

Few questions:

Being that Speed is equal and Itachi has Pre-cog of Aizen's every move before he makes it, how does Aizen "slap" with Kido? And Sharingan can see through illusions. How does Aizen's KS become a factor here?

And note: It being "complete hypnosis" doesn't negate others being immune/resistant to illusions. Pretty much, any "illusion" KS can conjure will be seen through. This isn't wank, just a fact of the sharingan.

I know about Sharingan just fine, but that doesn't help him see things that aren't apart of Aizen's movements like Hado 99 or 90

And how in the hell is he going to see a reiatsu crush?

Itachi has a resistance to illusions, not a complete immunity and like you said that doesn't mean he's breaking them just being able to fight while they're active

Few questions:

Yeah sorry not convinced bleach has zero mind resistance feats. The hogyoku or zanpakuto did not break Aiden out of the weird perception swapping stuff that that Vizard(who I can't remember his name) put him in and neither did Auden's reiatsu. Nothing suggests Izen breaking out. Everything suggests Itachi breaking out via verse equalisation. Looking at it bjectively through feats Aizens KS is not that special in Naruto there Itachi wins round 1 hands down.

the reason the hogyoku didn't break aizen out of shinji's sakanade was because the entire thing was an illusion of aizen from the start,idk what your on about.

Aizen adapted to a 2 hit sure-kill attack without the hogyoku already.

Hogyoku's reactive evolution would snap aizen out of it instantly or he overwhelms the genjutsu via spiritual pressure.

Wrong, we don't know at what point it was an illusion if not he never would have stabbed Shinji.

I know he did and it is the only thing he ever adapted to.

Reactive evolution is too NLF to use without any feats from it. And I disagree that he can break out through spiritual pressure against Edo Itachi. Who could trap Naruto of all people.

Rocker1189 said:
Wrong, we don't know at what point it was an illusion if not he never would have stabbed Shinji.
I know he did and it is the only thing he ever adapted to.

Reactive evolution is too NLF to use without any feats from it. And I disagree that he can break out through spiritual pressure against Edo Itachi. Who could trap Naruto of all people.
No,KS breaked and revealed it was momo that was stabbed.Aizen was never subjected to sakanade otherwise he would have never got the chance to exchange with momo

That 2 hit kill was without the hogyoku.just saying

>Reactive evolution is too NLF

What? that's the reason why it's called "Reactive Evolution" if you think that thing is supposed to be specific then that term wouldn't even exists and would need to individually state the things it has adapted to only.

And Hogyoku's adaption does have feats what are you saying?

Aizen had Yhwach Level of reiatsu and became immortal even after he got sealed in a chair for years with no special training due to the hogyoku.

He survived gin's cellular attack and evolved to the point he could still utilize the hogyoku's abilities even when its not in his body.

Even when the Hogyoku rejected him he at least was able to adapt to mugetsu's disintegration.

I am saying not enough resistance feats.

And like I had already said. He still stabbed Shinji while under his perception swapping effects showing it was Aizen at the time unless you want to tell me Ichigo watched them attack Momo the entire time and said nothing.

Rocker1189 said:
I am saying not enough resistance feats.
And like I had already said. He still stabbed Shinji while under his perception swapping effects showing it was Aizen at the time unless you want to tell me Ichigo watched them attack Momo the entire time and said nothing.
yes you did,quoting you directly "Reactive evolution is too NLF to use without any feats from it." And i gave you feats about hogyoku's reactive evolution,Simple as that

Lmao actually yes,Ichigo did say nothing before it was too late.He was in shock.

No he didn't stab shinji while under sakanade,Sakanade was never casted on aizen.

What do you mean by

"He still stabbed Shinji while under his perception swapping effects showing it was Aizen at the time"

Aizen stabbed shinji after he broke KS and revealed it was momo,Shinji never used sakanade afterwards for some reason.

the first time sakanade was casted on aizen,Aizen didn't bother to adapt cause he could handle it himself anyway

Well, so he has never shown any mind resistance that is my point. He has also never shown to be able to break out of abilities such as the Totsuka blade and saying he can just because LuL reiatsu means nothing.

The Totskua blade is not dura negating, sealing yes, dura negating? No.

And yes momo was the one getting assaulted by everyone, Kyokya Suigetsu can make you feel, think, see, taste, and hear what Aizen wants you to pre timeskip it's how he faked his death in the 1st place.

And I agree with Yomi and RE

Again Itachi has a resistance not an immunity by any means, he isn't gonna be compltely "lol nope" Aizen.

Hst master said:
The Totskua blade is not dura negating, sealing yes, dura negating? No.
And yes momo was the one getting assaulted by everyone, Kyokya Suigetsu can make you feel, think, see, taste, and hear what Aizen wants you to pre timeskip it's how he faked his death in the 1st place.

And I agree with Yomi and RE

Again Itachi has a resistance not an immunity by any means, he isn't gonna be compltely "lol nope" Aizen.
It does not do dmg it is not meant to neg durablility. It sucks the person into the handle. It effectively ignores durability anyway. Also I forgot he has Amaterasu which not only neg healing but can burn targets up to High 6-A in strength. That would definitely hurt him.

I never said he would lol nope it but he can definitely break out of it seeing as he is someone that dealt with things exactly like it many times in his lifetime. Unlike Aizen who can not lol nope Tsukuyomi let alone any type of mind resistance since he has no feats for it. So plainly I disagree AIzen loses round 1. In fact it is more likely that Aizen would just KS himself if Itachi uses Mirror Heaven and Earth Change, KS gets reversed on the user and yes it would work since it uses Itachi's eyes.

Rocker1189 said:
Well, so he has never shown any mind resistance that is my point. He has also never shown to be able to break out of abilities such as the Totsuka blade and saying he can just because LuL reiatsu means nothing.
Aizen easily counters a susanoo via Kurohitsugi.

EOS Aizen's Kurohitsugi was capable of disintegrating a dense amount of yhwach's eyeball creatures and those things were made entirely out of his godly reiatsu and were entirely resistant to physical attacks yet a chantless 90's kido was capable of completely obliterating them when they swarmed aizen

This and This

Yomi Schwarz said:
Aizen easily counters a susanoo via Kurohitsugi.

EOS Aizen's Kurohitsugi was capable of disintegrating a dense amount of yhwach's eyeball creatures and those things were made entirely out of his godly reiatsu and were entirely resistant to physical attacks yet a chantless 90's kido was capable of completely obliterating them when they swarmed aizen

This and This
He would not be able to while in a genjutsu.

Yhwach's eyeballs did not seem to have particularly high durability I dont know why that is an impressive feat, needless to say ofcourse Aizen hado moves would 1 shot Itachi and his Susanoo dont know why that is an argument.

The point I have been making this whole time. Scenario 1 Itachi wins. His Tsukuyomi beats KS and he can reverse KS to thetarget afterwards either burn him with Amaterasu or absorb with totsuka blade both can 1 shot.

Rocker1189 said:
He would not be able to while in a genjutsu.

Yhwach's eyeballs did not seem to have particularly high durability I dont know why that is an impressive feat, needless to say ofcourse Yhwach hado moves would 1 shot Itachi and his Susanoo dont know why that is an argument.

The point I have been making this whole time. Scenario 1 Itachi wins. His Tsukuyomi beats KS and he can reverse KS to thetarget afterwards either burn him with Amaterasu or absorb with totsuka blade both can 1 shot.
That's what the Hogyoku is for,he evolves past genjutsu :^)

The Eyeball creatures were an impressive feat due to the fact those were endlessly producing swarms of dense reiatsu that not even Soi Fon and Byakuya's bankai can so much as offset.

Yet,Aizen erased them without trace

Yomi Schwarz said:
That's what the Hogyoku is for,he evolves past genjutsu :^)

The Eyeball creatures were an impressive feat due to the fact those were endlessly producing swarms of dense reiatsu that not even Soi Fon and Byakuya's bankai can so much as offset.

Yet,Aizen erased them without trace
Yep still calling bullshit on that. Also Amaterasu would kill him anyway.

I mean that is great but I always knew that Yhwach had more AP than Susanoo so it really does not mean anything here.

Rocker1189 said:
Yep still calling bullshit on that. Also Amaterasu would kill him anyway.

I mean that is great but I always knew that Yhwach had more AP than Susanoo so it really does not mean anything here.
Well thats your shit lmao there is nothing that says aizen cant.the ability "Reactive Evolution" is based upon assumptions that are not too otherworldy such as evolving past existence erasure,Otherwise people will only nitpick the thing it adapted to and the term wont even exists.

One way to dispute it is finding evidence that proves otherwise. Evolving past illusions is not too otherworldy as it seems eh?

Amaterasu wont do shit,that thing already takes a long time to burn through clothes and aizen regenerates from it anyway.

he can burn him all he wants,aizen ain't even gonna bat an eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back