• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yomi Schwarz said:
Well thats your shit lmao there is nothing that says aizen cant.the ability "Reactive Evolution" is based upon assumptions that are not too otherworldy such as evolving past existence erasure,Otherwise people will only nitpick the thing it adapted to and the term wont even exists.

One way to dispute it is finding evidence that proves otherwise. Evolving past illusions is not too otherworldy as it seems eh?

Amaterasu wont do shit,that thing already takes a long time to burn through clothes and aizen regenerates from it anyway.

he can burn him all he wants,aizen ain't even gonna bat an eye
Except there is, the fact that he never evolved through Shinjis illusions. Also for the 100th time Itachis Tsukuyomi is not an illusion and is direct manupulation of your mind. Also this uses chakra which does not exeist in their world since you really like using that argument.

I dont prove a negative you have to prove a positive, you are making the claim that he can evoleve past illusions or mind manipulation you should cite those claims.

Amaterasu stops regen I dont think you are reading what I am saying and yes it burns slowly but it would be quick enough against Aizen since he can not shed his own skin unlike everyone which it has been uses against.

Oh and another thing,Im just dropping this here :^) as if i even needed to

"Noren Mekuri (µÜûþ░¥µì▓Òéè, Curtain Stripping) is a Kidō spell.Nullifies types of illusory effects which may be used to conceal something from view. Extending their hand, the practitioner appears to be gripping thin air before stripping away the technique which is currently in effect. Doing so creates a light blue-violet aura around the object which is being revealed as it gradually comes into view."

The technique in action.

Aizen now has 2 ways to nullify Genjutsu :^)

Note 2: The exact strength of Amaterasu is unknown as it has been portrayed inconsistently, but it can technically harm much stronger characters. As such, claims that it can overtax the durability of comparable characters in versus threads could be considered valid.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Oh and another thing,Im just dropping this here :^) as if i even needed to
"Noren Mekuri (µÜûþ░¥µì▓Òéè, Curtain Stripping) is a Kidō spell.Nullifies types of illusory effects which may be used to conceal something from view. Extending their hand, the practitioner appears to be gripping thin air before stripping away the technique which is currently in effect. Doing so creates a light blue-violet aura around the object which is being revealed as it gradually comes into view."

The technique in action.

Aizen now has 2 ways to nullify Genjutsu :^)
1. You have only cited one possibe way and it does not even work against Tsukuyomi lol. It seems you really dont get how tsukuyomi works. You do not doo anything in the real world. If Aizen gets caught in it he can not move there is no tearing through it.

2. It works against illusionary techniques I am 100% sure you can not read. Tsukuyomi is not an illusion in the real world it is in your head.

3. Tsukuyomi does not conceal anything so this move is completely useless here.

Rocker1189 said:
Except there is, the fact that he never evolved through Shinjis illusions. Also for the 100th time Itachis Tsukuyomi is not an illusion and is direct manupulation of your mind. Also this uses chakra which does not exeist in their world since you really like using that argument.

I dont prove a negative you have to prove a positive, you are making the claim that he can evoleve past illusions or mind manipulation you should cite those claims.

Amaterasu stops regen I dont think you are reading what I am saying and yes it burns slowly but it would be quick enough against Aizen since he can not shed his own skin unlike everyone which it has been uses against.
Again,He never felt the need to evolve through shinji's measly illusions.He knows he can solo shinji's shitty abilities.Its not like Sakanade is some high class illusionary effect that can compeltely throw you into disarray lmao xD ******* bambietta basterbine easily soloed shinji even when he uses sakanade on her.

He can evolve past illusions because there is nothing that says otherwise,again the ability "Reactive evolution" is based upon assumptions that are not too otherworldy.

Where does it say Amaterasu stops regen? scan pls

Also.I think i need to elaborate aizen's Regenerationn some more yes? he Regenerates Gin's cellular attack and regenerates from FGT Ichigo's Mugetsu which disintegrated his body.

His Regenerationn literally stems from his reiatsu/reiryoku

Harming aizen's physical body is nowhere near enough to put him down,you need to comepetely destroy his soul

Now,How does amaterasu put him down?

Aizen's Regenerationn

You knwo what whatever Amaterasu was not expected to kill him any way Totsuka blade is good enough.

I dont care if he could not be bothered to evolve past Shinji's ability he still has never been shown to evolve past something as good as Tsukuyomi that is a fact. And yeah you are right Shinji's ability is trash. That further proves my point he got com[pletely screwed by Shinjis illusions and only beat it with good fighting technique something that does not work against Tsukuyomi.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
How the hell Totsuka blade bypassed 6-A dura?
Because Totuka blade is ethereal and literally does not have an actual form. Upon being touched the user drains into the bottle handle of the blade. In fact it is not even a blade. He can shape it into a ball and just have it surround the target if he wants to.

Rocker1189 said:
You knwo what whatever Amaterasu was not expected to kill him any way Totsuka blade is good enough.
I dont care if he could not be bothered to evolve past Shinji's ability he still has never been shown to evolve past something as good as Tsukuyomi that is a fact. And yeah you are right Shinji's ability is trash. That further proves my point he got com[pletely screwed by Shinjis illusions and only beat it with good fighting technique something that does not work against Tsukuyomi.
And? i said Aizen counters the susanoo via the Kurohitsugi.It's made out of Yhwach's reiatsu and as well all know "Reiatsu=AP and Durability" The amount of reiatsu you have is relative to those 2 categories as well Unless you claim that Susanoo is more durable than yhwach of course.

you said it yourself that tsukuyomi is all inside your head,Its mentally induced. Something like that is not even otherworldly for the Hogyoku.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
That doesn't explain how that will bypass higher dura.
Also, has it ever seal a 6-A being before?
Because that is how it works the target melts into the blade. Unless you are now going to tell me he resists being melted.

"you said it yourself that tsukuyomi is all inside your head,Its mentally induced. Something like that is not even otherworldly for the Hogyoku. "

How does that help the Hoggyoku? He gets trapped in a world in his head. He is completely helpless your arguments are starting to make less and less sense. For Aizen to do anything he has to get past Tsukuyomi he is not doing that.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Being melted is a problem now for someone with Mid-High regen?
Again, has he ever seal a stupidly stronger opponent before?
He does not need to it is HAX. Unless the person has resistance to said hax they would be haxxed (why have I had to have this type of argument with 2 ppl now?)

Totsuka Blade never showed capable to seal stronger opponents. If we're talking about sealing technique, Aizen has feats of releasing the seal.

Susanoo will get rekt by Hadou 90 or even Aizen's reiatsu tbh.

Dat Dot said:
Totsuka Blade never showed capable to seal stronger opponents. If we're talking about sealing technique, Aizen has feats of releasing the seal.
Susanoo will get rekt by Hadou 90 or even Aizen's reiatsu tbh.
Yeah after how long he wa sin there for literally years via SBA he would lose. And again sealing is HAX it does not work by opponents strength as long as they are not some literally higher dimensional ebings. Like asking if an 8-A with timestop can can timestop a 4-B being ofcourse they can.

How many times does it have to be said the Aizebn indeed beats Susanoo in AP? I can read ty. Also no not by is reiatsu that is wanking Aizen.

Sealing....is not really a hax since it's involving suppressing ones raw power and keep it from coming back. It is like I'm trying to pour 10 liters of water into a single glass, it will overflows.

If Itachi has never shown to seal a 6-A being before, then sealing won'r work.

Also, the Shinigami needs multiple seals to contain Aizen. Itachi would really need one heck of sealing if he really wish to do that

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Sealing....is not really a hax since it's involving suppressing ones raw power and keep it from coming back. It is like I'm trying to pour 10 liters of water into a single glass, it will overflows.
If Itachi has never shown to seal a 6-A being before, then sealing won'r work.

Also, the Shinigami needs multiple seals to contain Aizen. Itachi would really need one heck of sealing if he really wish to do that
That is only if the sealing is explained like that which it is not Aizen gets sucked up into a world of dream for eternity as explained while he is under Tsukuyomi.

I dont think so sealing is indeed hax.

Except again he only was escaping them years later.

And Aizen has better chance destroying the susanoo before that happen, since totsuka blade tied to the susanoo.

Dat Dot said:
And Aizen has better chance destroying the susanoo before that happen, since totsuka blade tied to the susanoo.
Not when under tsukuyomi I really think people are not bothering to read.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
If yes then Itachi is ready to fight Reinhard and UKG.
sigh* Being able to kill someone does not mean you win. Also I am pretty sure those 2 have mind resist and not to mention they hav ethey own andvantages and ridiculous hax. I have a feeling I know why you do so many stomp matches.

Wait.....

....Why are debating sealing in win via death match?

Also, 7-B AoC is more than enough to solo the verse. UKG is overkill.

Rocker1189 said:
Not when under tsukuyomi I really think people are not bothering to read.
And Itachi will under the KS tbf.

If Itachi somehow able to break the KS, he'll under KS again if he look at Aizen.

@Rocker

It's a joke tho......joke aside,if Itachi can affect higher tier (for tier 6 of course) then he might win,but the reason's given by Homu and Dot still convice me.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Rocker
It's a joke tho......joke aside,if Itachi can affect higher tier (for tier 6 of course) then he might win,but the reason's given by Homu and Dot still convice me.
They have given no reasons apart from asking whether it affects higher tier beings. Which goes against the very essence of hax. @DatDot

"And Itachi will under the KS tbf.

If Itachi somehow able to break the KS, he'll under KS again if he look at Aizen."

Not at all Itachi can reverse KS unto Aizen and can easily break out himself unlike the other way round.

Itachi Tsukuyomi>>KS. Also even if Itachi is under KS it makes not difference he is in Aizen's mind and can do whatever he wants from there on.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
SoM: In character w/ intent to kill.
I just found it silly if one of them goes "**** SoM, I'm gonna seal this guy instead".
I mean it is Itachi we are talking about if anything he is the perfect chracter for that. He has intent to kill but he is not stupid. It is not blood lusted. Having intent to kill does not make the character stupid.

Never says Itachi stupid tho.

Just that by adding with the intent to kill, the victory would be decided via death. Adding "w/ intent to kill" to SoM seems rather pointless if the victory is decided by any means.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Never says Itachi stupid tho.
Just that by adding with the intent to kill, the victory would be decided via death. Adding "w/ intent to kill" to SoM seems rather pointless if the victory is decided by any means.
That is not what intent to kill means it literally means just that they intend to kill the opponent but can still win any other way.

1. Saying Totsuka Blade can seal him is NLF it has never been used on someone out of tier 7

2. How is reiatsu crush wank? It works by literally crushing a weaker being and the difference is so wide Aizen will end up doing it accidentally.

3.Amaterasu is gonna be nothing more but a nuisance and Aizen has several defensive Kido

Nope, it's hax and Aizen isn't 4-D so it should logically work due to its mechanics. It's similar to Hagoromo's Benihisago in a sense. Sealing in Naruto that wouldn't work on stronger people is something like a normal Chibaku Tensei and Shukaku's sealing.

Reiatsu crush isn't wank if the opponent is weaker. It's valid here.

Hst master said:
1. Saying Totsuka Blade can seal him is NLF it has never been used on someone out of tier 7
2. How is reiatsu crush wank? It works by literally crushing a weaker being and the difference is so wide Aizen will end up doing it accidentally.

3.Amaterasu is gonna be nothing more but a nuisance and Aizen has several defensive Kido
1. It is not it is called hax.

2. Because he has not reiatsu crushed several people. He was standing right near Ichigo's friends and noone of them were reiatsu crushed and t certainly would not wrok on Itachi.

3. Sure but that is not the main way for him to win anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back