• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issue with Trinity Seven Stats

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this is something I noticed on a vs thread regarding the stats of Trinity Seven. The God Tiers are Planet level due to the fact that they can destroy the world. That sounds good until you look at the context. I was given two episodes in order to gather evidence regarding this. There is an issue with this however. I will go through each episode I was given.

Episode 2
The Breakdown Phenomenon threatens to extend over the planet over a period of time. Once it does, it will over time degrade the planet to elementary particles. This is not an instantaneous process, it takes an unknown amount of time before it happens.

Trinity Seven 2-1
Trinity Seven 2-2

Episode 12
Here we see that Arata as the Demon Lord and his Trinity Seven do end up destroying the would and causing it to crumble into nothingness. However, like above, there is a timeframe for this. It isn't instantaneous, nor does it imply to take a matter of minute. There seems to be an extended period of time before the full crumbling happens. Not only that, but they say a new world is recreated, however it also implies that the Demon Lord and the Trinity Seven die along with the world. This would mean that the creation of a new world would be a natural occurrence. Here are screenshots showing that it's over a period of time. as we see the damage being dealt to different parts of the world over time.

Trinity Seven 12-1
Trinity Seven 12-2
Trinity Seven 12-3
Trinity Seven 12-4
Trinity Seven 12-5
Trinity Seven 12-6
Trinity Seven 12-7

What they should be changed to?
If accepted, I don't know. They have a solid Large Island calc from my understanding. And for all I know reducing something to elementary particles could in fact yield much higher. However, I know the current justifications are not 100% accurate and the pages overall are a mess.

Well as you know I agree. But I feel like he could be higher than high island level. But I guess without any feats there is not much else that can be done.

Considering that the 7-A durability is from taking hits from two High 7-Cs, that is definitely inaccurate.

High 7-C is based off of Arata's Breakdown Phenomena which even if it could reduce people to elementary particles, which I'm quite suspicious of, it still does it over time. So, High 7-C is also inaccurate.

@Liger I see, thanks for the help. Either way it seems Planet level is a no regardless correct?

If we're talking issues with Trinity Seven, it should also be addressed that they are not light speed nor anywhere near relativisitc. The claims of light speed from Lugh were actually debunked by the author himself in the Volumes extra, he says that it's not true and just faster than eyesight movement.

Light Speed came from Lugh herself, the author wrote in the extra at the end of the Volume explaining the magic that it is not Light Speed and that Lugh thinks it is, but really it's just her moving faster than reactions. By word of god, it is not light speed.

Thing is though, there were no feats. Just statements. While yes the statements aren't contradicted by anything in universe, the WoG that explains it not being light speed should be enough. It's, to my knowledge, literally the only explaination we get about the light speed stuff that isn't just an character statement.

It's not a case where feats directly contradict the word of god since there are no 'feats' per say for it.

Drellix said:
Doesn't mean the author is right though.
Wtf then what does it mean? Sory but the author wrote the story unless it is contradicted then when he says she was wrong then she was wrong.

I can understand authors being wrong in regards to some feats that require math (ie the Flash nuke feat moving under light speed when it requires MFTL++++++ speed). But this is literally a character statement about their magic. The author themselves wrote this and the magic and explained the character was misinformed, there is no way the author is wrong on this.

ChaosAyase~ said:
Sé que es un poco tarde para responder esto, pero debo decir que Lugh debe moverse a la velocidad de la luz. ┬┐Razones? Bueno, aqu├¡ est├í, esquivando el destello del hechizo de c├ímara de Liese.
http://i.imgur.com/KZVVIq7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WEVxHvR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7xM6NmZ.jpg

Yo digo que el autor realmente se contradice a sí mismo.
I know it's a bit late to answer this, but I must say that Lugh should move at the speed of light. Reasons? Well here it is, dodging the flash of Liese's chamber spell.

I say that the author really contradicts himself.

It just means that the flash of Loewe's chamber spell is not light speed either. If the author states they are not actually light speeds then they are not.

i have problem with author words . we don't accept his word if its contradict with feat/manga itself so why are we accepting his word here when its contradict with feat/manga?

e.g

when author says that his character is tier-4 for but their feat is only tier 6/5 = we don't accept author word

when author says that his character is not light speeds but feat/manga says they are then = why are we even accepting author words?

Exact! And by the way, I do not remember in which volume of the manga that is explained, so I do not think that it should be taken seriously if the user who said it did not pass evidence to support it.

There literally is no light speed feat in the manga is the thing.

The author is contradicting nothing. The author is the one clarifying that it's not a light speed move as there was no light speed feat, only a statement from a character who the author explained was wrong and not light speed.

It seems as if they were trying to nerf the Trinity Seven characters. The author may have made a mistake, but if you want to decide that this is not the case, in spite of having feats that contradict it, it's fine, do what you want.

Seriously, are you not understanding? There are no light speed feats. That is the whole issue, there were light speed statements and the author himself said that the light speed statements were actually false and that the character who said them are wrong.

Sorry to chime in here but with the author statment thing according to the offical rules. "Author statements will only be accepted when they clarify what has been shown or implied in the series itself, and will be rejected when they contradict what has been shown to the audience. Statements that technically do not contradict anything shown in the series will still be rejected if there is no evidence that they are accurate."

I do believe the author statment will be accepted here. It's not contradicting anything it's just clarifying that Lugh is wrong and just thought the spell was light speed.

It was in the authors notes I do believe It's a part of the argument that's been going on. I was just clarifying the wiki's stance on word of god since you seemed to think they dismissed every WoG statment.

It's okay, they're right. But if that is the case, I think that it should be an image where that is said, because saying something without showing evidence, I think it is stupid.

By the way, I also think that these Trinity Seven articles are badly made. For example, in Arata's it says the following: Speed: FTL via power-scaling | At least FTL (Was capable of disappearing from even Lugh's sight after obtaining Judecca and gaining the powers of a true Magic King also decimated a golem before any of the other members of the Trinity Seven could react).

When Arata is not supposed to move faster, Arata stopped the time.

I'll try to find the author note, but it should also be mentioned that Arata at that point could not stop time, he could severely slow it to a point that it seemed stopped.

Pretty concise.

But it could still give an idea for her relative speeds and those of anyone that may compare if we get some solid speed/reaction feats for the people that fought with her, since we can find what kind of speeds are hard for our eyes to track at close distances.

Well this can be scaled in later chapters. Lugh was the fastest character (excluding Arata and Liese) per the Tournament Arc and in that arc Levi and Akio could move so fast that they could literally deflect and dodge a literal arsenal of fire arms firing upon them from every direction by Lilith.

Back