• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

isshiki iron rod speed

Just assume the rods are ls at best and use it to calc
That would be the safest assumption+ it was the same logic used for the Kaido calc I think
But I think the kaido calc also had a light speed statement that allowed it to be accepted, correct me if I’m wrong though

But I think the kaido calc also had a light speed statement that allowed it to be accepted, correct me if I’m wrong though
I don't think so ,
Unless u are talking of Luffy stating light was slow after reacting to it from a distance .
We also know light fang is stated to be light speed and is to slow to tag Naruto at close rang but the rods are faster than a adult prime sasuke sharingan
😅
Even tho it is not accepted
Do the calc let me see what u get lol

Sasuke and Naruto can perceive LS attacks, such as LF, despite Sasuke being able to see Jigen when he shrinks he cannot perceive Isshiki’s rods, therefore his rods are likely at least LS. Boon proceed with calc.

@Testarossa no, KT said to do this
Of course the rods are 2.11c
Trying to base another calc let's say BM Naruto reacting to it is what would result in calc stacking
Bayron mode would just be faster than the rods to an unknown value
Getting the rods to be canonically "at least LS" is a different case entirely
So can I just use SOL speed for their speed and use it to calc baryon mode Naruto’s feat? And just see from there
That's the current bone of contention

Of course the rods are 2.11c
Trying to base another calc let's say BM Naruto reacting to it is what would result in calc stacking
Bayron mode would just be faster than the rods to an unknown value
Getting the rods to be canonically "at least LS" is a different case entirely

That's the current bone of contention
And I would agree with us at Least settling them to at least light speed to calc Naruto reacting to them

Let dem create a calc on it then we can discuss more if it would be acceptable or not
Because to me using 'luffy light is slow as justification ' compared to Naruto reacting to light at close range ' isshiki rod stated/ shown to be too fast for characters similar to Naruto characters in speed
Also seems like a good justification
And it is not a calc stack

Sasuke and Naruto can perceive LS attacks, such as LF, despite Sasuke being able to see Jigen when he shrinks he cannot perceive Isshiki’s rods, therefore his rods are likely at least LS. Boon proceed with calc.
wait if this isn't calc stacking i can calculate this

Sasuke and Naruto can perceive LS attacks, such as LF, despite Sasuke being able to see Jigen when he shrinks he cannot perceive Isshiki’s rods,
Rules: This is calc stacking
Tomboy: I think it's fine
Is there a rule that states "Except the character refers to a projectile as "Slow" and referred to another as "Fast" it is automatically decided that the latter can't be picked to be faster than the former irrespective of if he evaded the first easily or with effort and couldn't evade the other"?

Naruto and Sasuke are stronger as an Aldult
This isn't an issue of just "couldn't evade"
They Stated "They Couldn't Track"
It was faster than their perception
How and why should we not solidly imply what they couldn't perceive is Relatively Faster than what they could evade?

the rod should be atleast SoL because via scaling the rod should scale above Light Fang, it also blitzed Naruto and Sasuke a lot in their fight they can't react to it.

it become calc stacking if we use the speed of Naruto when dodging the Light Fang(2,11 FTL.)

No, Naruto and Sasuke has been intentionally Retcon’d by kishimoto in boruto, they are not as strong as what they were in their pre retcon days, they used to reach small country in their pre retcon days, now they barely reach town level in their post retcon era.

No, Naruto and Sasuke has been intentionally Retcon’d by kishimoto in boruto, they are not as strong as what they were in their pre retcon days, they used to reach small country in their pre retcon days, now they barely reach town level in their post retcon era.
I keep wondering why this platform is open to all sorts of Humans and their very smart mentality and Impute

Bruh what?

Do the needful and make a CRT

Nice
I found this feat in Naruto Retsuden where Naruto naturally reacted to a photon beam
Note
The description was from the author not a character
Surely this gives more credence to the issue at hand

I found this feat in Naruto Retsuden where Naruto naturally reacted to a photon beam Note
Wiki considers this not a ls success but a rel success.

You're obviously posting this cause of the "I without any issues" implication
Although that would still be rated Rel/Rel+ here it still fits into the context of this thread
Naruto easily reacting to Sol and couldn't react to Isshiki's rod convectively

Idk why this thread is being deserted without the oppositors to Isshiki's ≥ SoL rods accepting it or giving futher impute to their already withered and Contradicted points

I see things have not changed. If Naruto and Sasuke could not react to Isshiki's rod then they are above SoL. Logically

Back