• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Kukui. That's how Kirlia does it.

@DE23. Statistics amplification is specifically related to AP and durability though.

You ever see that scene of No Game No Life where Sora (whichever one's the dude, I forget) tells Stephanie that he's going to throw rock in Rock Paper Scissors and if he does anything else, he automatically loses, yet he still wins? It's like that. Regardless, the fallibility of the body is significantly greater than the fallibility of time. The most Issei'd know about is Gardevoir's attack before she precogs as that's the original thing he hears.

I also need proof that it would work on things without breasts, let alone a chest.

It is related but the amp or debuff isn't caused by the person's AP or dura. Doesn't that just mean that the other person got bluffed and picked scissors though? Garde can't pull the same thing because Issei can't be bluffed. This would be like Issei reading Sora's mind and knowing for a fact he's doing rock so he picks paper. Issei wouldn't hear the original thing, this ability isn't a one time use. If Garde changes her mind on what to do then Issei would know.

The way Issei uses his abilities, I think it can be considered hax on Vs. battles.

Completely disregarding the way Issei's abilities work and saying "NLF!!" is the wrong way to go about it IMO.

There can quite easily be some level of NLF about it, actually. Who's to say that he can't Divide on Frieza and make himself 3-A like that by stealing the stats, for example? While this isn't anywhere near as severe, he's still fighting someone who's a good deal stronger than him and has their own statistics amplification and reduction. He'll need a heck of a lot of Boosts and Divides to make them equals, and too many will lead to NLF.

So, if people can understand this, what needs to be done is that Ise shouldn't be put against people in a higher tier. Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing are major NLF material; if you put Ise against a higher tiered character, you can't avoid the NLF due to their mechanics. Simply put, if you don't wanna claim NLF, don't put him against people above his weight class. Otherwise, it's unavoidable.

It doubles power continuously, is apparently only limited by the user's stamina and he can do it several times in one go a lot. Same for Divide, except it halves power and adds it to the user's own. The excess energy is dispersed from the wings to keep the user safe in the event of them gaining power above their capabilities.

I hope that first part didn't sound rude. I just don't think he should be put against people a tier above him.

The only NLF part of it would be if someone claimed Issei could Divide someone from a higher dimensions or something along those lines. It's not NLF if it's just normal physical power/dura.

I agree with what Burning said though.

Back