• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei , Vali and Tokyo ghoul God tiers speed change

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarvelFanatic119 said:
Wait, if that's true, then should characters in Fairy Tail who fought Sting be Lightspeed and above as his magic is "Light Dragon Slayer Magic"?

FTL Natsu is confirmed.

Same with Lightspeed Flash from OPM due to his name and main power is Super Speed?

FTL Boros, Garou, and Saitama confirmed.

Joking aside, as long as the calc is legit and not an outlier or inconsistency in DxD, I see no reason not to add this.

Also, if statements from the narrator/character can count as legit, then does that mean Tsuna from Hitman Reborn be FTL again? A guy he fought said he can move at the Speed of Light.
The narrator never claimed tsuna or Bermuda was light speed Bermuda himself said he could reach that speed it has no correlation to this he merely reaches there by acceleration apparently there was no proper evidence and a calc disproved it.

Furthermore yes magical elements usually are regarded as not the same as usual ones but when a magical element actually behaves as a regular element would then it becomes a questionable matter

Firstly It was more then one statement indicating they've reached the speed of light

From my knowledge both the author and the characters have mentioned it so.The author in narration and the characters in combat.

Secondly when you can affect time and space with sheer physical power alone how's this even one bit surprising?

1. Multiple lightspeed statements don't mean they are lightspeed unless used in a context which clarifies it

2. The situation you mentioned - with magical mirrors reflecting magic - has happened several times in series and need not be treated as light, especially considering just how "light magic" functions

3. Distorting time and space without qualification is off topic completely

1.Multiple statements are used in context Vali was mentioned to be able to reach the speed of light previously and issei fought him and mentioned keeping up with him at that specific speed.And then again mentions vali moving at LS speed another time when he arrives.

2.Mirror Alice isn't a mirror it's a sacred gear that looks like a mirror your example was invalid .The narrator mentioned a mirror.

3.No that's also a physical feat quite impressive tbh

2 black holes make a wormhole so it's a quantifiable feat the velocity of their blows would need to equate that of a black hole

Actually close this thread now I'll remake another one with proper evidence

It's magic any way you cut it, magical mirrors are already in DxD so I don't need to think that this mirror couldn't repel magic instead of light.

Answer these two questions:

Are sacred gears magic?

Can sacred gears reflect magic?

If the answer to both is "yes" I am already right.

Besides mirror alive which isn't even a mirror but a magical item that looks like it are there any mirrors to begin with?

And besides mirror Alice I don't know any other capable of it.

The narrator didn't say anything besides mirror however

But given my new found evidence I'd suggest closing this thread altogether since I'm certain their light speed not relativistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back