• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyoudou tier change

I did some calcs on Issei's base feats and how strong he'd be with Boosts.

If you take his usual number of BOOSTs (14) and multiply it by his unBOOSTed mountain busting feat you get: 16384x4.184x10^18, which comes out to 6.8550656x10^22 which would put him at Small country-Country level (6-B). This is all before putting in how much stronger each Triana promotion or Crimson Queen makes him.

I'm aware the mountain busting was done via a Dragon Shot and not a punch but characters (namely Sairaorg Bael) have brushed off his shots but fell to his punches so it's safe to say that his punches at least match the power of the shots.

Accounting for the fact that in his Battle against Sairaorg he had to BOOST 28 times and use Triana before forcing Sairaorg to use Balance Breaker (which resulted in him SHATTERING his gauntlet on Sairaorg's hand), would put his limit before Crimson Queen and by extension Sairaorg to Continent level (6-A). 2^28x4.184x10^18=1.123133948x10^27.

That's all I can quantify with actual numbers. His Crimson Queen and Diabolos Dragon should be higher because even with the 6-A calc his fist shattered when he tried to punch Sairaorg in Balance Breaker before CQ and was able to finally beat Sairaorg in CQ.

I think we can move Issei up to 6-A or 6-B at least and adjust other characters accordingly.

1) He never showed Small Country Level feats or above.

2) Where exactly did ya get that Issie's feat resulted in 1 Gigaton. Busting a mountain will not result in Mountain Level energy depending on the size of the mountain. In fact we're actually being generous by rating it as even City Level.

3) Multipliers can't be used for any verse regardless of what ever is stated if feats aren't provided to support the multipliers or unless they're very descriptive. If Issie actually showed feats on the level you're suggesting then these multipliers possily could be used but I don't remember any Country Level feats (not statements) from High School DXD.

Simple fact here you can't use multipliers like the one you're trying to use if ya wanna upgrade the stats bring up feats...

Issei's later attacks caused enough collateral to destroy large enough areas of the underworld for even devils to note. Since the Underworld doesn't have oceans land is plentiful. Their standard allotments are the size of Japan so several large swarths would indicate Country+ levels especially since they're done through backlash from the blows hitting the main target.

Large enough areas huh. Give me a specific stated size. And I want the light novel confirming these sizes. Not just speculation.

And "Their standard allotments are the size of Japan" I want proof of this because if I remember correctly the entire Gremory territory was only the size of Honshu...

And several "large swaths" I want a size comparison between them as well..

Ah Crap...I misread the LN. Though the Gremory territory is a lot more tha Hokkaido.

"if it was in my world, the Gremory's territory would engulf almost all of Japan" (Vol.5)

I mis-typed that it was supposed to be Honshu (which is several times larger than Hokkaido)

Anyhow for now if ya can find clear cut sizes and feats for thew characters I'll look through them and see if they can be used.

Reply on this thread again in 12 hours or so with the feats and sizes and then we can see if an upgrade is possible...

Back