• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isn't this just Technique Mimicry? BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's bothering me on asta's profile

• Reactive Evolution: (capable of picking up moves and replicating them during a fight as shown in his fight against Kiato)
He didn't evolve or grown any resistant to any of kiato's attack he didn't gain new ability and he just did what kiato did.

Uhh yeah, that's just Technique Mimicry/Limited Power Mimicry. He did technically gain an upgrade to his IR and Resistance to Ki Sensing via copying Kiato but that's just because that's what Kiato's sword style does. Kiato didn't hit him with Ki Sensing and he adapted, he just copied Kiato's fighting style.

You should have asked for knowledgeable member.

Each mage, in response to threats are able to develop new techniques on the spot. This fits Reactive Evolution so it just needs a new justification, not a straight up removal

You should have asked for knowledgeable member.

Each mage, in response to threats are able to develop new techniques on the spot. This fits Reactive Evolution so it just needs a new justification, not a straight up removal
Even if that's the description it only applies everyone except asta since he's grimoire contains only swords not magical spell unlike the others if asta created an new sword that came in the grimoire then it stays

Even if that's the description it only applies everyone except asta since he's grimoire contains only swords not magical spell unlike the others if asta created an new sword that came in the grimoire then it stays
Asta literally learnt Black Divider, Black Slash and even how to bring his swords back to him thanks to that

Asta literally learnt Black Divider, Black Slash and even how to bring his swords back to him thanks to that
Black Divider is just him putting AM at it and the Black Slash was already there he doesn't just know how to use it and a new page will be would have a written description on it when they learned a new magic it was shown many times Gauche, Noelle, and Yami are the examples

Asta has many other justifications for Reactive Evolution anyway, we should've just put in like 3 or 4 of them

I think the reactive evolution can still be given... What about Asta, in a dangerous situation, developing the ability to still distinguish the original from clones when the clones and the original have the same ki.

+ what Epsilon said

+ Him literally upgrading his Devil Union 2x. 1 against Nacht, 1 against Lucifero

1. gaining stronger abilities don't count?

3. Asta gaining a new transformation in the heat of battle

At least one of them has got to be reactive evolution lol.
1. No, gaining new stronger abilities depends on the context

2. No, goku gained SSJ in heat of the battle yet he doesn't have RE in his profile

Edit: Also wasn't the witch queen matipulated it so the AM would flow into his body

wrong comparison, look at the scan i sent for context, transformation via fusionism which is an ability
The context given really doesn't change anything since some of the saiyans transformed in the same way as asta did in there for example vegeta that was beaten up by meteors in the DBZ (which doesn't really makes sense) transformed there

you talk about context and also ignore the context of said training

yknow.. the training that involves beating the shit into Asta

gaining a transformation through these methods must be reactive evolution by definition...

Goku did not gain SSJ during a battle, it was via rage due to his freinds dying so it definitely doesnt count

Vegeta should count, I dont know why Saiyans don't have reactive evolutions on their profile lol.

Only temporary, Asta figured out how to do it on his own later on+ i was talking about him gaining a new ability during his fight against zagred
I really think this doesn't count since a written description would add to a new page which didn't happen
gaining a transformation through these methods must be reactive evolution by definition...

Goku did not gain SSJ during a battle, it was via rage due to his freinds dying so it definitely doesnt count

Vegeta should count, I dont know why Saiyans don't have reactive evolutions on their profile lol.
Or maybe it doesn't really hit the criteria for it

I was talking about the grimoire there would be a new page and new description to his grimoire if that's the case and he just really putted more AM in the demon slayer sword
oh this only applies to mages not Asta without magic. the purpose of the grimoire is to store weapons lol

Yeah it doesn't apply to him including RE since RE in BC are connected in grimoire Yami, Gauche, And Noelle are the example although it should be limited
Fallacious conclusion you got here buddy. this is evident in the fact that you completely ignored or refused to refute the fact that Asta has gained antimagic related abilities without his Grimoire. The concept of Reactive evolution isn't limited to gaining new spells in Black Clover. Mereleona does not even need a grimoire to have reactive evolution in hellfire incarnate.

Look bro, Reactive evolution involves Adapting and reactive power levels both of which Asta has fulfilled with Antimagic.

A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level (go to the page)

Asta getting stronger in Black mode gave him the ability to passively negate magic.

He also gained Devil Union, which increased his power level and adapted to the situation, further enhancing his passive power nullification to erase Manazone.

specific abilities getting stronger in order to adapt to a situation over the course of a fight is reactive evolution by definition, therefore Asta adapting to the drawback of not being able to sense Nacht ki with a more enhanced sensory ability is by definition reactive evolution.

So can we give Asta back his ability? and please ask a supporter before removing any of his abilities so both of you can reach a compromise.

Thank you for adding technique mimicry to Asta's profile.

Last edited:
Fallacious conclusion you got here buddy. this is evident in the fact that you completely ignored or refused to refute the fact that Asta has gained antimagic related abilities without his Grimoire. The concept of Reactive evolution isn't limited to gaining new spells in Black Clover. Mereleona does not even need a grimoire to have reactive evolution in hellfire incarnate.

Look bro, Reactive evolution involves Adapting and reactive power levels both of which Asta has fulfilled with Antimagic.

Asta getting stronger in Black mode gave him the ability to passively negate magic.

He also gained Devil Union, which increased his power level and adapted to the situation, further enhancing his passive power nullification to erase Manazone.

specific abilities getting stronger in order to adapt to a situation over the course of a fight is reactive evolution by definition, therefore Asta adapting to the drawback of not being able to sense Nacht ki with a more enhanced sensory ability is by definition reactive evolution.

So can we give Asta back his ability? and please ask a supporter before removing any of his abilities so both of you can reach a compromise.

Bruh if that's all it takes to gain the ability most of the wiki gains it lol that's wanking at best

Him getting passive AM is just his AM getting stronger and the DU same with the saiyan shit it doesn't give RE, enhancing everything you've got via transformation doesn't give you RE, no make CRT for and prove it to the Mods

I think asta should keep it. Swordsman getting RE this way isn't impossible. Prime example Ikki Kurogane. And as far as I can tell, Asta fought a dude who's swordsmanship grants you sense manipulation(something that Asta did not have in his profile prior) and after fighting him and copying said sword style he was able to do the same thing. That's him gaining new abilities in battle isn't it?

exactly, if he has a big problem with that then there are many other justifications for it.

Bruh if that's all it takes to gain the ability most of the wiki gains it lol that's wanking at best
it's not really a big deal if most gains it, as long as they can prove they can both adapt and get stronger during a fight or a situation that needs these to happen

Him getting passive AM is just his AM getting stronger
so?
the DU same with the saiyan shit it doesn't give RE
ignoring context

enhancing everything you've got via transformation doesn't give you RE
never said so, ur just grasping straws

no make CRT for and prove it to the Mods
cool.

Anyways create a new thread for it i'm gonna ask it to be closed
cool.

it's not really a big deal if most gains it, as long as they can prove they can both adapt and get stronger during a fight or a situation that need these to happen
No, i've seem many characters do these and doesn't get the criteria for RE

Also gaining ability=/=gained an ability to counter the other ability you can gain ability but it's not to counter the said ability

Also Mereoleona hellfire incarnate isn't RE it's RPL read the profile

Him getting stronger in Black Asta means his AM is leaking since he can't contain the AM it was said iirc

Again DU via transformation doesn't give you RE for the love of god

No, i've seem many characters do these and doesn't get the criteria for RE
can be correct if true. but i doubt it's true.

Also gaining ability=/=gained an ability to counter the other ability you can gain ability but it's not to counter the said ability

strawman. never implied such, read what I type again.

Also Mereoleona hellfire incarnate isn't RE it's RPL read the profile

cool. it hasn't been agreed on if magic resistance negation is what happened, otherwise it will be there.

Him getting stronger in Black Asta means his AM is leaking since he can't contain the AM it was said iirc
the leaking is an adaptation, the increased strength is reactive power level.

Again DU via transformation doesn't give you RE for the love of god
I gave more context to my claim about how transformation could grant RE and you still insist on your previous interpretation of my claim. intentionally misinterpreting my claims is corrupting the argument.

I repeat, gaining DU in battle caused an increase in power, and the ability to adapt to situations due to such power also known as reactive evolution. If DU did not grant adaptation and/or reactive power then it will not be reactive evolution.

ill stop responding here now. ill discuss this with mods on your thread.

I repeat, gaining DU in battle caused an increase in power, and the ability to adapt to situations due to such power also known as reactive evolution. If DU did not grant adaptation and/or reactive power then it will not be reactive evolution.
He didn't gain it he learned he didn't adapt to it he only sensed Nacht after transforming and erasing the MZ and it's not RE, create your own thread on the content revisions thread it's not the place for it

Lugh asked me to close this thread. Is that fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back