• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Fairly straight forward, Sakamoto Takuma needs a revision and a new key, this scales to everyone.

Firstly his speed is either slightly lowball or massively lowballed. At absolute minimum he is supersonic due to scaling to some people and his own attacks being supersonic.

He is comparable to Rose who is supersonic:

"As if she were singing, she announced the constellations. As if to trace the locations of the stars, the gigantic double-headed sword chopped up the air. It cut the skin of the Demonic Beings that would not let the weapons of the Races go through, severed their flesh, and smashed their bones. They were unable to chase after her sword slashes with their eyes which should be able to see even a bullet fly

Superior to this girl:

"She seemed to be a Magician that specialized in the Earth attribute. Small fist-sized rocks came flying at him at a speed faster than sound. The power of the magic that Demonic Beings use was remarkably different even at low levels."

Reacting to 30 arrows:

"A rain of arrows. It numbered to about 30. Before, he had defended against a rain of arrows using 《Volcanic Wall》, but if he were to use Fire attribute magic here, he would end up burning up this large tree and pagoda. Even if he was doing a Demon King roleplay, that would surely be overkill. He felt like they had completely provoked them but they didn't come here to fight in the first place…… Diablo held up his War Scythe, and fired his magic. "《Sonic Wave》!!" It was Wind attribute Defense Magic. The shockwave repelled the Dark Elves' arrows."

His own supersonic attack:

"O arrow of nihility, pierce the linchpin that is at the boundary of heaven and earth! 《Gravity Abyss》!!" The jet black arrow that was produced through magic, flew aiming at Modinalaam. The bullet speed, was faster than the average Magi Gu."

Now, diablo potentially has lightning speed attacks due to a couple of things, first krebskulum has lightning attacks which come from the sky:

"Diablo stabbed his staff into the ground and paused; crackling arcs of purple lightning ran across Krebskulm's hands. "A Lightning-elemental attack...?!" Diablo kicked off the ground as he retreated. Countless lightning bolts came down from the sky, pursuing him. What should have only been a single bolt turned into many, falling down one after the other as if they were attacking the entire area itself."

Diablo himself has a lightning attack which is said to be lightning speed:

"Do not bore me, Cardia! 《Lightning Storm》!!" It was a high level magic that possessed Light and Wind attributes. A tornado obstructed the tentacles, while lightning brushed away the enemy. No matter how fast the tentacle attack was, it wasn't as fast as lightning."

"It was an attack made through lightning. Once it slaughtered one, its target would move on to the enemy next to it. Since it gave damage with the speed of electricity, it looked as if several bodies were struck by the lightning attack in an instant."

His lightning attacks have a magnetic field:

"You should scatter away from my magic. I shall give you bullets of purple lightningÔöÇÔöÇ《Enel Cannon》!!" A magnetic field was formed through his magic, and a cannon ball appeared there. In an instant, it accelerated to the point of surpassing the speed of sound. Combustion spread from friction with the air."

These might not be enough evidence for lightning speed attacks, looking for opinions.

Moving on to his ap, he should be large town level, diablo gained new equipment which increase his physical stats, his staff now also increases his magic 7x:

"The 《Tonnerre EmpereurÒâ╗Libéré》 was excellent even as a large sword, but he had equipped it for the effect that changes his attacks to become sevenfoldÔöÇÔöÇto strengthen his magic."

Vanaknes tanked a white nova, same white nova which was town level, this one was boosted 7x, and then Diablo proceeded to cut him in half, and Diablo has tanked attacks from people like Vanakes, so with new equipment overall he should be large town level.

As someone who also read the novels, I agree with OP with some parts. About the lightning part, I'm neutral because Idk how to measure that. In the novels there are a lot of "lightning" based attacks (most of them coming from Diablo or his staff) that can not be considered "true lightning", but I can also say that there are some parts that explicitly states that there's lightning coming from the sky, like what OP posted or in volume 6, where Diablo casted Lightning Meteor and a lot of things got destroyed from lightning coming from above.

About AP and dura, I agree with Diablo being High 7-C with his new equipment.

Well if it was accepted as real lightning it would just scale to his attack speed since from my memory no one has ever dodge any of his lightning attacks except maybe lightning arrow which is a combo of light and wind magic and not actually lightning, though maybe wrong.

The anime and manga will clarify this based on how they adapt krem's lightning attack, for now i would be fine with just supersonic really.

I'm also fine with that too. Diablo has more consistent supersonic feats.

Well, I don't know if you read volume 8 and 9, but Diablo fought against someone who dodged and blocked his lightning attacks with ease. If the lightning part gets accepted, Diablo's speed scales to his own attack speed.

Ah, would have to re-read the scene.

But idk, as you first said some of his lightning attacks display certain characteristics that could suggest its real lightning, so some maybe real lightning and others may not so it would depend on what lightning attack he used against the evil monkey if this is accepted i guess.

I'm actually reading volume 8. The spell Diablo used against the monkey was Lightning Bullet, Lightning Arrow and Lightning Meteor. The monkey slashed the arrows, evaded the bullets and used his katana to break the ground and make the fragments and sand collide with the last spell.

Lightning Meteor was the spell that I mentioned in my first comment. Perhaps I might need to re-read the entire series. Context might be important.

I think lightning meteor is potentially lightning speed, not sure though:

"ÒÇîAs if I'd let you go! 《Lightning Meteo》!!ÒÇì Countless lightning attacks fell towards the Evil Monkey. The enemy gouged the ground with his katana. Breaking the rocks, a cloud of dust fluttered about. Right before the lightning of the 《Lightning Meteo》 hit the Evil Monkey, it hit the fragments and sand that were blown up, and then flowed towards the ground just like that. ÔöÇÔöÇHe cut the ground and turned it into a lightning rod!?"

The lightning fell towards the evil monkey, and in response the monkey gouged out the ground, causing the lightning to hit the fragments and sand and be diverted to the ground.

So the lightning got diverted and disipated into the ground (exactly how lightning rods work IRL). But is that possible to act like that without a metallic rod or a good conductor? If it is, then I agree that this can potentially be true lightning.

I am not sure, i would think a metallic rod or conductor would be needed, not sure if sand and dust fragments can do such a thing, if yes it's lightning speed, if no, then its not.

Either way though i am more than willing to just go with supersonic and wait for the lightning stuff to be adapted so we can get visuals of it.

Bump.

If no one else replies i am just going to go with supersonic since its pretty straight forward unlike the lightning stuff.

I meant supersonic and wait for the lightning stuff to be adapted. Though if the spell ends up getting treated as real lightning, it seems pretty cut and dry imo.

I am more inclined to accept the supersonic stuff, and wait on visuals of the lightning stuff too.

Well since this is pretty straight forward sans the lightning stuff which we will wait on, going to perform the changes and make some profiles.

For the New Equipment key, couldn't you have just put "All previous abilities, plus ___" instead of copy/pasting 90% of it?

He doesn't have all previous abilities he losses his resistances but he gains martial arts + fear manipulation.

I see. Then it should be: "All previous abilities except (insert resistances), plus martial arts, fear manipulation."

Or something like that. Just looks much neater that way.

Thanks. Sasuke's profile states it like this:

"All previous abilities aside from Regenerationn and his cursed seal, Fire Manipulation, [etc]"

Irrelevant to the topic but I want to inform you that theres a pretty blatant mistake under the powers of the verse section of this wikia

Back