• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would this affect their speed? That transcends space and time statement could be a supportive argument. Fate was able to use an ability in the past

As i hope so but other fandom would maybe disagree due to the fact that their favorite character is absolutely superior to 5D but is not accepted as 6D one. But don't get me wrong i like the idea of shallow reaching 7D I'm just addressing the flaws little earlier before the other people could do so so maybe you or orio could find a way to counter it lol.

Also it won't affect their speed space and time transcending is a state of existence not speed... well at least in this verse.

Last edited:
Still not even close to caught up, but based on comments i have seen, definitely not like Slime.

Basically in the LN, more details are given, characters are introduced earlier, or given more relevance in certain arcs ie Funf i think her name was, who didn't show up till the Final Arc of the main story, in the LN she shows up in Vier's arc due to just how close the 2 of them are, but like entire arcs and characters aren't changed.

Finished vol 2, it's the same as the WN, except at the end a story about Kaito baking baby castella's for Kuro was added. Author clearly trying to add to Kuro's heroine power, but way too late for that lol, Isis tops every popularity contest. Kuro despite being the main heroine doesn't get much focus,

Even in terms of my own rankings, Kuro isn't top 3 for me, Shiro>Alice>Isis>Illness>Kuro. Doesn't help that the author keeps introducing new girls, while not focusing on the new ones, like where is the Sieg arc? Or Chronois?

Reading the LN, Kaito should get supernatural willpower, his magic allowed him to adapt to Isis aura of death, but he still needed the will to actually do that.

Was like 10 chapters behind on the WN, cause i wanted to catch up with LN, but caught up now.

We finally got a Fate focused "arc", in the Afterstories seems Fate is as strong as she was before the whole transcending stuff, but can get to that state whenever she wants, she activated that state and created things, so obvious from their titles World Creators can create stuff.

We also got the backstories of otherworlders who decided to remain in Trinia after the Hero Festival.

It's quite funny how from an outside perspective Kaito's feats sound like ridiculous rumor, lover of Kuro, Isis the Death King who you shouldn't be able to speak to normally, one of the Supreme Gods, and even the God of Creation herself. Of course those rumor's are a result of Alice controlling information around Kaito, so only ppl in the know, are aware of how true all this is.

Returning here after a while and seeing Isekai at Peace characters being buffed is nice.

Anyways , when is Nebula gonna get a profile ?

Few things about the profiles.
Kuro's resistance to perception manipulation is mentioned to two times. It should be merged into one. Also doesn't have time stop resistance.
Eden doesn't have resistance to fate and memory manipulation and has biological manipulation mentioned two times on her profile.
Alice doesn't have resistance to memory manipulation. Most profiles also have some same resistances in other keys but Alice mainly catches the eye so those should also be merged into one as well.
Shiro's resistance to ee has been mentioned two times as well.
Why does Alice have resistance to Sleep Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Attack Reflection (Can reflect abilities used against her[32]), Thread Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Light Manipulation? Attack reflection one is even an ability not a resistance.
Will Fate get those resistances?

Time stop resistance gets redundant i think when you already have time manipulation resistance. Though some of the profiles have both, so guess we should be consistent, and either remove time stop or add both.

Will fix Eden,

Will fix Alice.

Will remove that from Shiro.

Those abilities are abilities Alice has and if she fought a God on her level, those wouldn't work on that God, Alice is a God above Shiro, though those abilities are from her first key, so you could probably argue they wouldn't work on Shiro cause of the whole status resistance, resistances to those (sleep and dream manipulation) should probably be on everyone's profile who has resistance to status effects. attack reflection should be removed, the others are abilities Shiro hasn't shown and besides the whole "omnipotent" argument which you would argue she would have those abilities due to that, we can't really say she has those abilities, and they aren't really status effects.

Fate gets nothing cause she just took a step into the realm of World Creators with Shiro bring far above her, she couldn't even nullify Shiro's authority used by Chronois. at best you could argue she would have resistances to her own abilities, which she already has, so nothing changes.

Last edited:
Holy shit, the LN went crazy.

Lets go over what's different based on what i read, only 1 chapter behind.

Ozma and Illness are introduced early, we even get Illness backstory, which i am pretty sure didn't happen till the Afterstories in the WN.

Ozma was maneuvering secretly to help Kaito, though ultimately it didn't change anything in the grand scheme of things, but he along with Illness gave him advice to Kaito which helps him win over Kuro.

Contrasted to the WN, Shiro shows up when Kaito confronts Kuro and helps him, while Kaito mentally can handle Kuro in that he will never get scared of her, she also rejected him physically and obviously he doesn't have the power to oppose that, enter Shiro, again reiterated that Shiro and Kuro can null each other's power.

The LN kinda hints towards Shiro's true motives, while the WN it was vague until the final arc, interesting change, she helped Kaito cause she wanted to see what outcome he would bring, but him actually getting with Kuro has her feeling very complicated to say the least.

Now here is where shit hits the fan, the flashback to the war 20,000 years ago, proceeds the same as the WN, except we get more details on how the fights went, instead of being cut off.

Ein and Chronois are directly confirmed faster than light, also relooking at stuff i am kind of questioning an Infinite speed rating for them, basically distance is said to be irrelevant to them, as soon as they decide to go somewhere from a 3rd party's perspective, in less than a blink of an eye, Chronois is gone, she was there before, and the next gone, now is at the location she wanted to go to.

Isis can create an isolated space to trap her opponent, within which falls snow which gets pass the resistances of Gods like Life, touching said snow kills whatever it touches, ie kills your arm, kills your leg etc. Life dies, but comes back shortly after, as the concept of death doesn't exist for her, nobody can permanently kill Life except Shiro. Did i forget to mention Life actually got serious using her life abilities to boost herself, and shaking space itself with a step?

Fate is on some almighty type shit, when she gets serious and uses the eyes that see fate, she sees the past, present, future, we already knew this, but here is what we didn't know, once that's active her authority of fate is in affect, and fate which is her domain, extends to the whole entire world, does this mean world as in the planet of Trinia or the actual universe? Not specified so we would have to go with Trinia, regardless her ability would be on some planetary range.

Now here is the thing, within her domain no ability can be used without her permission, meaning once Fate gets serious, as long as you are in the world, you can't use none of your abilities.

Remember Fate's nature as a God is closest to Shiro and her golden eyes, the eyes which see fate are what Shiro naturally has, meaning it's pretty clear why Shiro has power null, no abilities can be used in her domain just like Fate.

Last edited:
Ein and Chronois are directly confirmed faster than light, also relooking at stuff i am kind of questioning an Infinite speed rating for them, basically distance is said to be irrelevant to them, as soon as they decide to go somewhere from a 3rd party's perspective, in less than a blink of an eye, Chronois is gone, she was there before, and the next gone, now is at the location she wanted to go to.
Can I have a screenshot of this?
Is it immeasurable speed?

Nothing there was about going to the past with sheer speed, it's at best Infinite and i am not too sure myself, probably a long shot, that's something to tackle when i make the LN revisions, the exact wording is that "For, Chronois, she who governs time, distance isn't an hindrance to anything".

As for the FTL stuff, i do have a screenshot for that

6af4d0cd0ec4564fd381c3967e3648c3.png

Though relooking at previous stuff, Infinite is as a said, probably not gonna happen, when Shiro and Kaito disappeared, Chronois searched the entire world's ocean to find them, which she did in a quick timeframe, but wasn't instant.

Still that would probably be extremely fast, considering, Chronois had no idea where exactly in the ocean they were, so it wasn't like she moved in 1 direction, and circled the Planet, which would be in the sub-relativistic range probably, she would have had to search every inch of the entire world's oceans to find 2 ppl, which is bonkers, and this world is far bigger than Earth, wouldn't be surprised if this results in MFTL+.

i am kind of questioning an Infinite speed rating for them, basically distance is said to be irrelevant to them, as soon as they decide to go somewhere from a 3rd party's perspective, in less than a blink of an eye, Chronois is gone, she was there before, and the next gone, now is at the location she wanted to go to.
It's on web novel too! but
Though relooking at previous stuff, Infinite is as a said, probably not gonna happen, when Shiro and Kaito disappeared, Chronois searched the entire world's ocean to find them, which she did in a quick timeframe, but wasn't instant.
I dismissed that after the fact that people who is not an infinite but just FTL can keep up with her

hello, just planting my roots here

It's on web novel too! but

I dismissed that after the fact that people who is not an infinite but just FTL can keep up with her
Yeah infinite speed is a little iffy

Btw, is Isis a smurf? Cuz her passive affected kaito when he already got shiro's blessing

The only person who can keep up with Chronois is Ein though, discounting the World Creators and outliers like Alice, that said yea, it's not Infinite, but could be pretty high into FTL.

@Noneless21 Yea, every hax Kaito comes across he resists no problem, but with Isis he was affected, and had to use sheer willpower to adapt to it.

Speaking of willpower, Kuro's mind/fear hax was said to be above Isis's, when she was in her former true form, but yet despite that, due to sheer willpower, Kaito would never get scared of Kuro, his willpower is pretty crazy.

It's played for joke how he has to restrain himself with willpower to not do the deed with his lovers, but it's actually a legit thing that he has crazy willpower.

Oh dang isis is indeed very OP huh with 7-D passive mind, fear, and death hax, no wonder she is the mosf fearsome among the six kings after alice

Hmmm, extremely high willpower makes me wonder how will he fare in arifureta verse where willpower equals real power, he maybe became really OP but thats a story for another day

Isis generic hax would be that high, and then you have her snow stuff which even ppl who could resist that, would die too, it's crazy.

Also already mention Kuro having more potent mind/fear hax, adding on to that, Chronois who we know can resist Isis hax, almost basically died from Shiro's emotions slightly being expressed with her aura.

Last edited:
Ah yes, basically shiro/kuro is just on another level entirely, i mean their emotion indirectly connected to their magic power output so it is not too surprising

Btw, how much willpower you need to call extradimensional being as an airhead?

Last edited:
Singularity being Singularity, Kaito is an anomaly who won't get scared or worship powerful people when they show off their power, even higher dimensional ones, he just sees that as part of their personality.

Next CRT i will add supernatural will power, also expand on his social influencing, off the top of my head: he got Isis who was known by even Supreme Gods to not be as obedient, to be completely subservient with him, got Ozma to like him enough to secretly protect him without him knowing, got Shiro to fall for him before he was born, got Magnawell to like him enough to give him his scales etc.

I mean i think him makes alice fall for him already explain about his social influencing power no? When you make the cold, calculating and cunning 150.000 years old virgin being to fall in love for you seems to show you how op your social influencing is

So i have read the LN and i saw something interesting, but because it will be a spoiler, i'll put it at spoiler

So, I have read the volume 6 chapter 6 and in there explained that the gods have authority that allow them to control the concept of the authority they hold. Alice then said that if she compare the authority with magic then magic is something that improve the athletes while authority is something that can manipulate the rule in sports, if this is correct, will this give all gods from isekai at peace concept manip?

Just got to what you posted, seems like both concept manipulation and law manipulation.

Also this makes Shiro more op, put it this way, they are all reproductions of Shiro's power, meaning every single ability that a God can do is a reproduction of Shiro's, thus she has conceptual control over basically everything.

Will finish off the vol later, going to bed.

Just got to what you posted, seems like both concept manipulation and law manipulation.

Also this makes Shiro more op, put it this way, they are all reproductions of Shiro's power, meaning every single ability that a God can do is a reproduction of Shiro's, thus she has conceptual control over basically everything.

Will finish off the vol later, going to bed.
I see, thanks for the hard work and good luck on the CRTs

Btw what happened to planatery AP through sheer speed of isis again? Already forgot anyway i think it's not just exaggeration considering we have people here that can destroy multiple universe just by walking (and moving their hands) and that alice had to use barrier so isis won't accidentally destroy the world. I think they should've possibly/likely planetary rating.

Btw what happened to planatery AP through sheer speed of isis again? Already forgot anyway i think it's not just exaggeration considering we have people here that can destroy multiple universe just by walking (and moving their hands) and that alice had to use barrier so isis won't accidentally destroy the world. I think they should've possibly/likely planetary rating.
It's very ambigous in my opinion, but alice did prepare anti technique barrier to prevent the destruction of trinia from isis and iris' "mock battle" so it's a possibility

Destroy the world is vague though, that can take many forms, hence why we currently scale them to surface wiping which makes sense due to the multipliers lining up perfectly between island level and multi-continent level.

Back