• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isekai at Peace Afterstories Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Alice

Ap​

Alice has been training with Makina, and is currently stated to be over the wall of omnipotence.

b71fe2ce1c836183ba175bb1f05eaf2a.png

-Chapter 797

Incomplete Shallow Vernal is only called quasi-omnipotent, so clearly Alice as of the afterstories is 2-C. So she needs a key for afterstories.

Abilities​

Hair Manipulation (Can change her hair with magic)-Chapter 779

Immortality Type 5, Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Power Nullification etc​

This is all just standard stuff everyone who is even quasi-omnipotent has shown, Alice should have it.

Subjective Reality​

Her dagger given to her by Makina, can do anything she thinks of as a weapon's ability

ab31640555feeaa7c5ee0746b0653dd5.png

-Chapter 848

Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly)​

Eden couldn't regenerate from the wounds Alice dealt to her

[Surprise, You, Ability, Measurement, Difficult.]
[…How long can you afford to be that carefree? I don’t know which God you are, but this wouldn’t be the first time… that I will kill a God!]
Returning to her “former tone of voice” and hearing Alice’s words intimidatingly sharp eyes, the Earth God realized that the wound of her right hand that was cut earlier hasn’t regenerated.
[…Incomprehensible, Regeneration, Impossible?]
[I have a weapon that can do that.]-Chapter 288

Durability​

High Universe level with Trick Jester?​

It's durability is said to infinite as long as her heart isn't broken, though she suffers mental damage instead

a83c2ef89440e881a43331416a73718c.png

-Chapter 848

Dr.Vier

Abilities​

Unlimited Stamina and Low Godly Regen​

Vier has overwhelming regeneration and vitality, she will always stand back up again after a short while

8f6bfd5040ea90d51b9c695fd4392304.png

2c5cd6efe15dac8853d1ab91ec3b1d38.png

-Chapter 886

Note it's said here that even against a 6 King, depending on compatibility, they might not be able to beat her, now these guys are the same ones who can all resurrection from nothing and negate that sort of regen, yet they might not be able to put Vier down.

Resistance to Status Effect Inducement, Empathetic Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, and Sealing​

The 10 demons who have these abilities can't beat her

d0ff10121486980e4b35428f8778d2a8.png

Durability​

Vier is stated to be peak count level, but with crap offensive capabilities

1650cec083fdab26297d6170e212788a.png

-Chapter 886

Meaning, while her ap is garbage for her tier, she should still scale to other peak count ranks in durability, ie Iris.

Iris

Sealing​

8472455233d3ef31b9b01a63cc3b38a8.png

Isis

Telekinesis​

478b3220b8785391c7638ce7d1d0bca4.png

-Chapter 822

Kaito

Ap​

Athlete level with Body Strengthening Magic​

5d807e26f54e226e9d12e6f70480d903.png

Low Complex Multiverse level with Help Me Shiro​

Pretty much whenever says help me Shiro, it will always initiate a move in which Shiro isolates the target in a newly created universe, push them through meteors and planets, a black hole that swallows the universe, a big bang, and finally ends with Shiro's Epilogue.

f000965925d4bfcaffb8f91064eb5e5c.png

-Chapter 847

Abilities​

Resistance to Empathetic Manipulation​

Should have for the same reason the Gods like Chronois have it in the final arc.

Laguna

Social Influencing​

1236fa9fd54419cd0e6ff4577256df8f.png

-Chapter 874

Lunamaria

Statistic Amplification​

6b994260d9fd455ae87adf5bfb9fb37b.png

-Chapter 828

Pandora

Abilities​

NPI​

Can harm Phenix who is literally fire

fa079d1d123522f4766e5956d141f793.png

-Chapter 858

d719600a740322a0900a80cb1116a750.png

-Chapter 877

Ap Downgrade​

Pandora currently scales to the 6 Kings, which is proven wrong in the afterstories. She is weaker than Ozma, who is weaker than Afterstories Megiddo, who is weaker than the 6 Kings. Pandora should lose her High-A rating and just be plain 6-C. She scales above Iris.

Kuro

Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly) with The Epilogue​

When she had the Epilogue, she could have killed Shiro, if she wanted to

[…I don’t understand. Why don’t you just use that magic? You would have already finished this if you use that, right?]
Hearing the words Shallow Vernal told her without any inflection in her tone, Kuromueina changed into her true form… which had the same appearance as Shallow Vernal’s, which is her most powerful form.
[…It’s because I’m not here to kill you. I’m just irritated by you, so I came to punch you in the face.]
[Why?]
[Why don’t you think about it yourself?]
[I don’t see the point in thinking about it. If you don’t want me, get rid of me, if you don’t want the world, destroy it. I’ve given you that much power.]-Chapter 174

Shallow Vernal

Black Hole Creation and Cosmic Awareness​

She already has cosmic awareness for being able to see the entire world, but i just thought that meant the planet of Trinia, but considering she can give people the vision to look down on the entire universe, it's clearly extends to the entire universe and not a planet.

cce01505f08a8d09b451d771c4cde9fa.png

-Chapter 847

General Revisions​

Enhanced Senses for Everyone​

Body Strengthening Magic, a basic thing that everybody uses, not only boosts your physical abilities, but also thinking speed and vision

e47ed8bf81e840af8fab27a83c16ebbf.png

-Chapter 827

Gods can sense the future, past, and causality being messed with​

The Gods were all having a game of beach volleyball, where the rules explicitly forbid, reality warping, fate manipulation and causality manipulation, which means they can all sense that

c21ec4fc4d84bf4712a376b0b5bef94e.png

-Chapter 807

Resistance to Empathetic for Gods of Creation​

It's already on Kaito's profile, but not Shallow Vernal, Eden etc, they should all resist empathetic manipulation since Gods merely wearing Shallow Vernal's power resist any sort of status ailment.

Cloth Manipulation for Everyone Count level and Above​

6b7a5b705e54ce50bcef22d09bc33410.png

-Chapter 797

Information Manipulation and Perception Manipulation for Alice's Subordinates and Resistances to them for the 6 Kings​

In chapter 816, it's said Alice subordinates can all use recognition inhibition magic and information concealment magic, based on what's said, seems Illness version is just special, and it normally wouldn't work on any on the 6 Kings.

Forcefield Creation for Everyone​

88d375c19b2411b6e568cd517c79e6f4.png

Speed upgrade for Count levels?​

So as posted above, Dr. Vier is Peak Count level, except that her offensive magic is garbage, if this is the case wouldn't she scale to Iris, who when she performed the FTL speed feat, wasn't even Peak Count level, but Upper Count level? And if so Neun who was able to fight her, along with her friends, should scale to that, and they were only at the low end of Count level.

Either Vier's speed is garbage for a Peak Count level, just like her Ap, or, there isn't much difference from a baseline Count level and Peak Count level in terms of speed, only strength really.

What should be done about Count level characters speed? Either, not only Vier's ap, but also her speed is garbage for a Peak Count level, or basically everyone regardless of whether they are Peak Count level or Baseline, have similar levels of speed.

Adding stuff. since shallow is still capable of reviving from the power of epilogue, which destroy physical, soul and plot this should (?) give her high-godly regeneration.
Eden predicted that “Shallow Vernal might have wanted to bring an end to herself”, but in reality, “even if Kuromueina the power of Epilogue and brought Shallow Vernal to her end, such a thing wouldn’t have happened”.

It is true that Epilogue was “one of the true essences” of the being called Shallow Vernal. However, there is another power that resides in her, a power that can be called absolute.

If one had to name it, it would be “The Last Story”… The being called Shallow Vernal is the end of the story itself, but at the same time, she was also the final story.

Shallow Vernal “will not disappear as long as other stories exist”. She can only end her own story after she has brought all the stories to their ends.

Therefore, there is no magic technique that could kill Shallow Vernal. Shallow Vernal is a phenomenon that can only be ended by the actions of the Shallow Vernal herself…- 557

It means it isn't Regeneration, just Type 8 Immortality.
I mean regardless the thing is still the same to HG regeneration which peeps that could still survive from the destruction of physical, soul and plot or concept or blah blah history.

Though that being said if you're really disagreeing yeah whatever. I'm not really insisting this stuff.

whatever it may be , coming back from plot hax that kills Mid Godly beings and is > normal plot hax is nothing to sneeze at.

And by extension, Kaito can't die as long as Shiro exist.

There is a limit of 20 images, so couldn't post this in the op, essentially Kaito can ignore durability to an extent without the piko piko hammer

5f703c45660980b367a2af93a17bcbcb.png

Again Kaito is merely wearing Shiro's magic power, this basically means all Shiro's attacks ignore durability.

Just noticed while looking at the profiles, Shiro and by extension Kaito need Low-Complex Multiversal range.

This is pretty obvious, The Epilogue is an ability which has a r>f relationship with everything, and this extends not only to the past, present and future, but other universes as well.

You can't run away nor avoid it, no one nor thing can resist nor stop their end, not to mention the whole stuff about closing the book, ending the story yadda yadda, and this extends not only to people but also like the universe, where Shiro ends the entire universe and it being compared to turning off the power of a tv, The Epilogue does all this cause of the r>f difference.

Chapter 148 her sad when she couldn't tell the difference of all things she created which is why, she thinks i forgot which chapter it was, when she and kuro observe the game world

You mean this?

02c98d477e2de3b9b658fa543da6c3fa.png

Don't really think this is about her being higher dimensional, Fate has the same thing due to her nature being the same as Shiro. With Fate it's said she perceives a person as no different from a pebble, cause it's all under her control

ad785df83323a47c289ae5d5f4ccf224.png

This seems fine to apply to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back