• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac (TBOI) Additions

Jinsye

She/Her
Few missing things here and there.

Resistance to Explosions: Host Hat and Pyromaniac

Immortality Type 2: I mean seriously, look at half of the items. Most of them completely mutilate him in some way, he should have some degree of this.

Light Manipulation: White Pony, Godhead, Censer, Night Light, Trisagion and Holy Light

Power Mimicry: Incubus and Fate's Reward copies Isaac's shots, also Placebo

Soul Manipulation: Converter's description says "Convert your Soul", not sure if this is 100% though since it's referring to Soul Hearts.

Duplication: Diplopa, the Two of X Cards, D1, Rune of Jera and Box of Friends

Empowerment: Dead Shot, Dark Prince's Crown, Crown of Light, and Epiphora

Blessed: Eden's Blessing

Sealing: Friendly Ball

Portal Creation: Ventricle Razor

Attack Reflection: Circle of Protection, Slipped Rib and Metal Plate

Information Analysis: Spider Mod

Aura: Purity, Halitosis, and The Soul

Bone Manipulation: Compound Fracture

Can block damage: Infamy and Cone Head

Time Stop: I think this is the case for Pause?

Data Manipulation or Reality Warping: Dataminer does this, "When used, this item will distort all the sprites and music, rotating graphics 90 degrees and translating them diagonally up/left"

Stealth: Camo Undies

Necromancy: Book of the Dead which can summon a Bony. The item tag makes it sound like it's rising from the dead.

I think that "Convert your soul" is only a reference to Soul Hearts.

Everything else seems fine

I agree with everything except Soul Manipulation I think he should also have:

Absorption, Power Mimicry and Stats Amplification via Void

Type 7 immortality, Bone Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Invulnerability as the Forgotten

Resurrection via Dark Judas/Judas' Shadow and the item who resurrect you as Blue Baby

Clairvoyance or sort of Nigh-Omniscience with The Mind, who reveal everything in the floor and have the quote "I know all"

Convert money into health as The Keeper

and others thing that I can't write now.

I think that the Forgotten detaching the soul from the body is more Astral Projection

All but Immortality Type 2 seems fine at a glance.

So, I guess this can be applied now besides Type 2 and Soul Manip?

Back