• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac Clarke vs Eren Jaeger

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aparajita said:
Isn't Isaac being upgraded to Cont to Multi-Cont durability?
...?
This is Isaac Clarke. Not from Golden Sun.
The Moon crashing feat is being calced since he was within miles of the impact.

Aparajita said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aparajita said:
...?
You make it sound like the moon crashed almost on top of him when it actually crashed over 300 miles away from him.

FloodSlayer24 said:
Aparajita said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aparajita said:
...?
You make it sound like the moon crashed almost on top of him when it actually crashed over 300 miles away from him.
Can you give a link to that? I literally just watched it happen in game.

It may be an Outlier.

Aparajita said:
FloodSlayer24 said:
Aparajita said:
ImagoDesattrolante said:
Aparajita said:
...?
Can you give a link to that? I literally just watched it happen in game.
It may be an Outlier.
well based on how far away the moon is when you climb out of the cave its obviously very far away, and as Isaac says they were obviously blown away in the wind from it entering the atmopsphere and ground.

Isaac, while impressive is still an ordinary human. I can't see him having such durability. Heck he was pretty injured after being impaled twice with a Javelin gun.

FloodSlayer24 said:
well based on how far away the moon is when you climb out of the cave its obviously very far away, and as Isaac says they were obviously blown away in the wind from it entering the atmopsphere and ground.
But without it calced or in game basis, your speculation is just as good as mine.

I'm not saying i'm supporting or making the upgrade, only that it's being calced i thought.

Well, Isaac has defeated much larger opponents. The technology he possesses is vastly superior to anything that exists in the AOT universe. A plasma cutter should be capable of easily cutting through a Titans skin.

Eh, Isaac has fought creatures that should be equivalent or even more powerful to Titans, and killed them. Don't think any 15 meter Titan would kill him, not Eren for sure - maybe Annie if she gets lucky. Colossal Titan? Well...still giving it to Isaac.

FloodSlayer24 said:
Well the Plasma Cutter is desined to cut through hard rock like beadrock with ease, so ya.
Cut that. Its desinded to cut through softer minerals percisely. Somehow confused it for the Line Gun.

Aparajita said:
Wait since when? o_O

I mean Isaac I know ain't your normal human but with durability like that? I'd assume he'd have Wall to Building durability at least.....

DeathBattleMike said:
Aparajita said:
Wait since when? o_O
I mean Isaac I know ain't your normal human but with durability like that? I'd assume he'd have Wall to Building durability at least.....
Thats because he survived a moon crashing into the planet many miles away from him.

FloodSlayer24 said:
DeathBattleMike said:
Aparajita said:
Wait since when? o_O
Thats because he survived a moon crashing into the planet many miles away from him.
Damn.....

It can easily be an outlier, but well have to wait and see until the team is done with calulating it and determin it.

Back