• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is xeno Goku stronger than we thought?

Read this post said:
No. The real world is not a higher dimension. It is just another universe which observes the events of dbh. Transcending time is only a 4D feat. Everything he showed in that video is only multiversal (multiversal plus if infinite universes is true)
Apparently it is true, I mean I don't think I ever heard of concrete proofs that could show there were a limited amount of timelines.

If that's true, does it mean xeno Goku and several other characters will be upgraded to tier 2-A?

We already discussed 2-A ad nauseam. There are not infinite timelines in DBH. A branch in the timeline is created whenever time travel is used. Even if history has an infinite number of possible outcomes, a possibility =/= a timeline in DBH. Outside influence must first occur before another timeline is spawned. This is further emphasized by the existence of Time Rings in DBH.

It is actually already discussed by admins that their is not enough supporting 2-A and the multiverse is only infinitely expanding due to decisions creating timelines which apparently contradicts it. Although i personally disagree, all you can really do is wait for better confirmation from the series. On this thread they did mention that an actual 2-A statement would be accepted. Although they contradict themselves by saying 2-A is impossible. But right now, it is not happening.

@Read this post

We didn't contradict ourselves. If DBH comes out with a blatant "there are infinite timelines" statement, I would support it. However, unless the writers change the way the cosmology of the verse works, it is currently impossible.

Not impossible. I have proven that the physics dont make it impossible. You only said that the statements are not good enough. Right now by wiki standards, there is just not enough evidence.

@Read this post

What physics? That space is infinitely divisible and therefore there can be infinite possibilities?

1. That's not even proven. That's one possibility for the problem of divisibility.

2. A possibility isn't a timeline in DBH. DBH is not D.C. If a possibility is a timeline, then you'd have a pretty good argument for 2-A. One that I would support, actually. But in DBH a timeline is branched whenever time travel is used, and this even creates a time ring. There are not infinite time rings nor has time travel been used an infinite number of times, meaning that, regardless of the number of possibilities, DBH doesn't have an infinite Multiverse.

Did you actually read my arguments on that thread? Because i explained how physics of higher dimensions would allow it to reach infinity.

Um no. "Time" in the 4th dimension would run infinitely faster than our own. If decisions made by 3D beings create more timelines and an infinite amount of time passes, whilst none passes from a 4D perspective, then it would end with an infinite amount of timelines. I thought i already made this clear.

@Read this post

But that supposes that time is infinite, which it isn't. Time will end, as will all things. If time is finite (which all current propositions for the ultimate fate of the universe suppose it to be) it doesn't matter what time appears like to those traveling through linear time, as an infinite number of time travel uses can't be made in the universe before it ends.

And history is stated infinite. There is no evidence time has a beginning or end in dbh. also if we went by your logic of finite time then eventually the multiverse would come to a standstill due to all possibilities already existing.

@Read this post

All possibilities existing wouldn't result in a multiversal standstill. History being infinite clearly means the possibilities for histories are infinite when using all the material in context. History is a 3-D concept for what has already happened. If you want to apply history as a 4-D construct then literally everything that has ever and will ever happen is history, which is just remaking the definition of history to better suit your argument.

That is such an obvious strawman and not even what i am trying to say. You have no idea how history works or what it even means. If there are a finite amount of possibilities since it starts with a finite multiverse with finite timelines, then yes, it would come to a standstill.

ShadowWarrior1999 No offence but you seem to mostly make claims in the background without actually going and refuting anything.

Either way, my point is that nothing fully contradicts infinite timelines. It is just too vague to be used.

While I agree 2-A DBH is wank, Xenoverse nor Heroes don't even mention Time rings as the cosmology was established prior to Time rings even being a thing.

Read this post said:
dude, that is not how history works. If there are a finite amount of possibilities since it starts with a finite multiverse with finite timelines, then yes, it would come to a standstill.
Why? No real life cosmologist or physicist believes that infinite timelines is necessary for reality to exist. I don't even know if many accept that infinite timeliness is even possible, period. Wasnt the 10^500 used for a while?

There is nothing special about material possibilities that would lead to a stagnation of the Multiverse, finite or otherwise.

What? You do realise that string theory revolves around infinite timelines and even infinite possibilities right? Even vs battles which goes by m theory uses infinite timelines and higher dimensions being above this. Also somebody saying "infinite timelines isnt neccesary" doesnt make infinite timelines impossible in a multiverse that works in the way we are discussing

What you said doesnt contradict that statement at all

Higher dimensions are not transcendent layers of reality in String Theory. Such higher dimensions are tiny pockets of space that are imperceivable and are theorized to exist to account for the inconsistencies of gravity and heat.

Also I don't remember string theory accepting infinite timelines. I'd like a source on that one.

Even if that is true, DBH doesn't use string theory, or else Demigra would already be Tier 1.

By string theory i am referring to m theory which is wildly accepted and does involve infinite timelines. The tenth dimension itself is infinite possibilities.

History in dbh is infinite. In dbh history can either be taken as all of the timelines, or just one. If history has no end to it then it could very well mean that time has no end. Either way, there is no solid proof that multiple decisions stops a multiverse from being infinite. Even though it may be to vague to add, they would not need to change physics at all for it to be infinite

History in DBH can also be taken as all possibilities of all the timelines, which is suggested by the overall verse cosmology, infinite statements, and existence of time rings. Unless the universe is infinite and gets filled with exclusively time rings, it isn't even possible for there to an infinite timelines by virtue of that alone.

Isn't this topic banned? Why is this thread still open?

Topic banning in and of itself is getting a revision. If Read this post can bring a new interpretation to the table forbidding its discussion is productive to no one.

And if there are an infinite amount of possibilities, then that basically proves my previous statement. Since a finite amount of time would spawn finite possibilities. In fact the term history would make even more sense if you put it this way. If the history of one timeline is infinite and possibilities can stem from that timeline, making the multiverse infinite through higher dimensions, then that would explain her reffering to history as the multiverse. Since infinite history would tie in with both the timeline and the multiverse as the entire multiverse would stem from an infinitely long branching history.

One thing i do find fishy however is the fact that they prevent certain possibilities from existing which should be impossible in a supposedly infinite multiverse.

As for the thread, this should be closed as nothing new is being presented regardless.

Im not trying to prove xeno goku 2-A. Im just saying that physics doesnt directly contradict him being so.

The video that every dbzfanboy on the planet agrees on. Plus Chucks video is mostly dbz content so its no surprise he'll wank Xeno Goku.

Low Complex Multiversal is wank.

SSBXeno573 said:
Xenoverse nor Heroes don't even mention Time rings as the cosmology was established prior to Time rings even being a thing. Heroes was a thing in 2012, 4 years prior to Time Rings and Xenoverse in 2015.
^ @Assalt

Don't really care for the whole debate but just wanted to debunk some misinformation.

Dbcbryant only the most hardcore fanboys still believe that. Some unfortunately go further and say they are hyperversal for multiplying their own power

I personally don't know many things about DBH myself. I just wanted us to discuss it (which is why it's not part of the content revision category). I didn't know this was discussed so many times in the past.

I'm not trying to wank Goku or something, I was just wondering if it was true or not.

I think many seth the programmer and chuck videos get "debunked". they just dont get a lot of attention or are not very well made. Or they "lose" because they dont wanna debate seth on discord.

It's funny how Demigra loses to Xeno Goku yet his mindhax and absorption would earn him lots of wins/stomps against characters who stomp Xeno Goku.

Back