• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Wyzen really the weakest general (Asura's Wrath)

According to Kalrow, Wyzen was the weakest guardian general but is this really legit. I mean think about it. Six Armed Vajra Asura had trouble overpowering wyzen's finger and was completly exausted after than, But the same Asura crushed Kalrow with ease.

Sergei didn't do anything impressive either. Augus who was potrayed as one of the powerhouses had trouble with Six Armed Vajra Asura who in turn had trouble with Gogen Wyzen. He was also killed effortlessly by a Wrath Asura but i guess there could be a significant difference in power between Wrath and SAV but i never considered it that far.

Olga was also a punching bag for Deus but i guess that can't be held against her to much as Deus was a monster in fighting but even he acknowledged Augus fighting abilities as a former rival of his own so he would also respect the power of Six Armed Asura, Deus, and by extiention the power of Gongen Wyzen while he didn't think much of the others combat ability just there other used. Kalrow as a strategist, Olga as a leader and Sergei as a soul collector

So Kalrow might have been referring to Wyzen's non empowered form or maybe just ment he was the least usefull as all he was is a Muscle man which they already have plenty who are more skilled and use up less mantra Yasha, or Augus

Wyzen is easily stronger than Olga, Kalrow and Sergei. I believe Kalrow really meant that they were more useful.

Back