• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Wizard Infinity the Time Style?

I was thinking here, possibly the Infinite Style could be of the "time" element. let me explain: Each of the Wizard forms belongs to an element (if we ignore All Dragons which has them all), so why would Infinity be any different?

Well, if not, we already know that Wizard in his final form can manipulate time itself, moreover after getting the powers of Infinity he proved to be immune to the manipulation of reality and space-time that deformed the timeline (event of Sorcerer)

Doesn't this already serve as evidence to place Wizard Infinity as another of Haruto's elemental forms? and if so, what applications could be placed on him, since his basic spells, such as Defender or Kick Strike, assume the element he is using at the given moment, wouldn't that give him a more advanced temporal manipulation?

By the way he still has a ring that can travel in time, I had forgotten about that.

I'm not sure about time or Infinity style count as Wizard basis element. Though consider Haruto doesn't affected by Timeline overwrited, he can have acausality 1

Well, this is an interesting theory. I guess that by your logic, any of Wizard's basic spells would also activate time acceleration at the same time?

Back