• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Vegeta stronger than goku in episode 63

Probably, I believe that Vegeta was superior before the episode if you don't count Kaio-ken. However, given the amount of damage Goku took after he squared off with Black and Zamasu while enraged, he would have seen at least a decent zenkai boost but that it possibly countered by Vegeta's training the HTC.

As it stands, however, Goku hasn't done anything yet to put him on Vegeta's current level, what with Vegeta overwhelming Black.

God-King Superman77 said:
The real question is whether Goku is stronger than Trunks.
Well, Trunks briefly overpowered Black, like Goku when he was enraged, then Zamasu pushed Super Trunks

And Goku overwhelmed Zamasu

So yeah, SSB Goku >= Super Trunks

Wasn't Trunks really tired when he was fighting Zamasu? I think it's more like Trunks>=Goku

Err not really, Black received a power boost after getting pushed around by Goku, Trunks sucessfully managed to knock him out so that means Trunks is currently >>SSB Goku.

Zamasu only managed to bother him later because he wasted almost half his ki in defeating black, and we can clearly see in during the previous scene that he could send Zamasu flying with a casual ki blast when the two were rushing towards him.

At first yeah trunks was stronger than goku and Vegeta but after they returned a third time to the future Vegeta surpassed trunks and goku also surpassed trunks because as I said goku got a zenkai that kept him equal to Vegeta and there's nothing that proves Vegeta is stronger than goku now

I said goku got a zenkai that kept him equal to Vegeta and there's nothing that proves Vegeta is stronger than goku now

There is nothing to suggest Goku got a substantial boost in power, all evidence points out to trunks and vegeta being stronger than SSB Goku.

as it is right now Vegeta>Black>=Trunks>Goku >Zamasu.

How there is nothing that suggests goku didn't get boosted when a saiyan get's beaten up to near death and then is fully healed the saiyan gets stronger that was proven alot of times in dragon ball that's the same thing that happened to goku he got beaten up to near death by black goku

Aldahshan93161 said:
How there is nothing that suggests goku didn't get boosted when a saiyan get's beaten up to near death and then is fully healed the saiyan gets stronger that was proven alot of times in dragon ball that's the same thing that happened to goku he got beaten up to near death by black goku
Again, you're assuming the zenkai boosted him to above Black's level. there is no evidence of this and zenkais have not given any saiyan substantial boosts since the frieza saga, only exception being cell.

By your own logic Trunks is still stronger considering Black+Zamasu almost killed him and got healed by zensus twice.

How can you prove the Zenkai gave him a major boost? By feats it's Vegeta > Trunks > Goku

The feats will probably change in next episode but right now goku is weaker than Vegeta by a little but he his stronger than trunks as goku is not that much weaker than Vegeta and probably in next episode I am sure it will be proved that goku is equal to Vegeta like I said

What makes you think Goku is only slightly weaker than Vegeta? Vegeta was able to get training that Goku wasn't, so I doubt Goku is close even with a zenkai. Maybe it will be shown next episode that they are equal, but as of now they are far from equal.

Goku still got a zenkai that made him close to the league of Vegeta now and in next episode goku will prove he is equal to Vegeta

Back