• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is tier high 2-A multiverse level+ or High multiverse level+

I've noticed recently that there are certain characters with the high 2-A tie ring listed as multiverse level+ such as Asriel Dreemurr and many of the SMT characters, while there are also those listed as high multiverse level+ such as bat-mite and the PMMM God tiers, so I was wondering which one tier high 2-A was meant to be, and if the profiles with the wrong listing could be cleaned up.

It is supposed to be "High Multiverse level+" if a character is 5-Dimensional or can destroy an infinite number of 4-Dimensional universal spacetime continuums.

Antvasima said:
It is supposed to be "High Multiverse level+" if a character is 5-Dimensional or can destroy an infinite number of 4-Dimensional universal spacetime continuums.
This is news to me. Would you like me to fix affected profiles?

It's as what Ant told me. High 2-A is for those who are 5-D or can destroy an infinite number of 4-D continuums.

CrossverseCrisis said:
It's as what Ant told me. High 2-A is for those who are 5-D or can destroy an infinite number of 4-D continuums.
I think he was asking if the "high" was also supposed to go before "Multiverse level+", which Ant just confirmed it is.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
I think he was asking if the "high" was also supposed to go before "Multiverse level+", which Ant just confirmed it is.
Yeah i know. I was just wanted to comment anyways, yeah. *Shrugs*

I will check the tiering page if it needs clarifications.

Yeah, you forgot to do that for Bill Cipher and Time Baby. But i;ve done them already, wiht Bill being fixed a little while ago.

Okay. Thanks. I tried to fix the definition.

@Antvasima: Kind of ironic that i asked this and you thought it was fine but you changed it in the manner like that of those like 3-A, 2-C, and so on.

Yeah. I should have done so previously, but I have been busy, and did not think about it.

Back