• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this outerversal?

This character exist outside time and space; outside life and death; outside reality and fiction; outside cause and effect

BTW: Is there is a difference, between exist outside life and death and exist outside circle of life and death or not?

BTW 2: Is there a difference between death and nonexistence?

Unless he is actually shwon to trascend those things, I don't think that he would count even as a High 3-A, if not, lower.

Simply being stated to transcend space-time doesn't imply you transcend dimensions as a whole. It's usually treated as just High 2-A here.

Transcending time and space is usually Low 2-C unless "Space" is referring to an infinite number of dimensions.

From what I understand, 1-A isn't so much being outside time-space as it is being completely indescribable by concept of time-space.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Simply being stated to transcend space-time doesn't imply you transcend dimensions as a whole. It's usually treated as just High 2-A here.
I didn't mean spacetime, I meant being beyond everything spatial and temporal period.

TriforcePower1 said:
Existing outside time and space is generally Low 2-C.
That doesn't really make any sense.

It's like saying that if I'm outside of a room, that makes me 9-A.

Being outside of space and time only gives you infinite speed though. It doesn't give you a higher tier.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
So to reiterate what you just said, you're comparing space and time to a room.
The comparison works tough. Existing outside of something doesn't mean you can destroy it, only if you transend it are are above of would.

Oh I get that, I agreed with it. Usually existing outside would grant acausality, intangibility and things like that.

It was just the analogy that through me off.

Back