• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this NEP2

Sus

quoting from Lucemon's profile :
Nonexistent Physiology (Complete. Lucemon completely embodies the Dark Area in which is nothingness itself)
quoting from non-existent physiology page :
2: Idealistic Nonexistence: The lack of absolutely everything to a state of nonexistence at a conceptual level. Such a state defies even the most basic logical principles and is unknowable in the truest form, as it is not a state at all. Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness, or any abstract state which precedes or opposes the state of existence on all levels. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence.
it seems NEP2 to me, especially that his non-existent type is different than other non-existent digimon, but i made this thread to make sure.

Such entities are typically presented as primordial voids or pure emptiness
This is not evidence or a requirement for Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology, all its saying is that beings who have Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology normally have such attributes in addition to the requirements of Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology (Something I find questionable considering the amount of characters with Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology who don't have such attributes)

Whether Lucemon meets any of the actual requirements for Type 2 Nonexistent Physiology I can't say, but being more Nonexistent than other characters with Nonexistent Physiology Type 1 is not evidence for Type 2.

Back