• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this more than just Regenerationn Negation?.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I created a thread a while ago that gave Danny Phantom and Dan Phantom Regenerationn Negation (Mid-High) because Dan permanently crippled Johnny 13 and permanently destroyed Ember McLai's vocal cords using his Ghostly Wail, he also took the Box Ghost's hand and eye. All three of which can regenrate on a Mid-High level. Danny also left Johnny 13's Shadow in a state of which is couldn't regenerate and that thing has Low-Godly Regenerationn but that's over time, so we used his quick Regenerationn level which is Mid-High.

The reason why I'm asking if this is just ordinary Regenerationn Negation is because it is reveled in the episode "13" after Kitty got caught split in between the Ghost Zone and Human World she began to fall apart and states "I'm split between her and the Ghost Zone" after a bit more dialogue she says "I half to return to the Ghost Zone before I completely fall apart".

This means when the portal closed on her it caused her Regenerationn to stop and she started falling apart. The Ghost Zone not only held her together, she is later shown able to freely leave with no problem. This means the Ghost Zone can not only keep Ghosts from falling apart, but also fix them to the point where they become stable, would that mean anything for Danny and Dan's Ghostly Wail?. Considering it negated their Regenerationn and still remained that was even though they were in the Ghost Zone which prevents Ghosts from falling apart and actually heals them?.

Still ordinary Regenerationn Negation?.

A bit above ordinary, but Regenerationn Negation still.

Back