• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is this immeasurable speed??

"At first I'm flying over purely physical spaces. Humans and centaurs see me pass, and I suppose wove me into their stories. The girl hauling a blanket of light across the sky. The gaps between the worlds are rough going, at first. Cold and bleak, airless and silent. It's hard to keep track of time here. They're nothing compared to the realms beneath, though. Lucifer never made an afterlife. Instead, a great pregnant emptiness pulses like a heart, claws at me with invisible fingers. From there I fly on through abstractions and abominations. Dimensions left incomplete, and those where initially tiny flaws have grown monstrous. Forests of cancer blossom. Oceans of shattered bone."

"His journey goes on for so long that I pass through exhaustion into a grey space beyond. The muscles of my hand lock, and the feeling dies. My name and purpose slip from me. I'm sharpened to the nub of my own will. In other words -- I become what he was to start with. And then, across infinite distance, I see another point moving like me. I wonder for a moment if it is me. If the sky in front of me is a mirror. But no. There are two more. From perpendicular directions without names they speed toward me."

Basically elaine and lucifer are ascending through layers of existence and dimensions while carrying an entire creation until reaching a place called the void.

Back