• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this feat High 3-A, Low 2-C, or Unquantifiable?

Okay. That is good. I have had to go through a number of extremely tiresome long revision threads to reach the current standards. If you wish to change them again, you need indepth information and preparation to create a coherent logical system.

A lot of discussion. Seems like we are on the verge of another infinite speed revision.

That said, what should SB currently be put at? It probably isn't MFTL+ since it didn't directly travel through the universe it clawed through, instead just tearing apart its space-time. Can anyone think of how a speed can be quantified from this? I would prefer not to use the Beast's size as its only reason for having speed.

We are not on the verge of a revision. To achieve a revision somebody has to do thorough research, and come up with a better and more logically coherent system than currently. We cannot just blunder into massive structure changes because we feel like it.

Well it seems like several notable staff members do have an issue with the current system, which is why I said that. Sorry if I implied a reckless lunge into a revision, it is not what I meant.

No problem. I do not mind improvements, but we have to figure out a genuinely better and more logically coherent alternative.

And what about the second part? Is there a discernible speed feat for the Spirit Beast or is this whole thing only AP with added hax of being able to exist in destroyed space-time?

Edit: Maybe is it travel via Portal Creation? Do any other characters on this Wiki travel via destroying space-time?

It seems more like AP, hax, and unconventional portal creation, yes.

Back