• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this feat enough to achieve low 1-C tier ?

Chaos Force had a bit more explanation on what beyond comprehension meant.

The beyond comprehension shown to mean they are completely imperceptible to beings on a lower plane of existence and the place being described as a "higher plane" (plus clarification that being outside Space-Time meant they Transcended it). So while this is close to Low 1-C, it just needs a bit more clarification and evidence to make it certain.

Last edited:
Chaos Force had a bit more explanation on what beyond comprehension meant.

The beyond comprehension shown to mean they are completely imperceptible to beings on a lower plane of existence and the place being described as a "higher plane" (plus clarification that being outside Space-Time meant they Transcended it). So while this is close to Low 1-C, it just needs a bit more clarification and evidence to make it certain.
Oh i see. Ok then...

That's false equivalence and you know it. We get that you don't agree with tier 1 Archie Sonic but you don't have to bring it up at almost every low 1-C related thread, it only makes you come off as petty tbh.
?
I don't remember any other low 1-C related thread that I bring it up tbh,OP want to know whether or not it's low 1-C so I just use another verse as an example since Chaos Force transcends space time and being beyond others's comprehension,which perfectly fits what OP said

?
I don't remember any other low 1-C related thread that I bring it up tbh,OP want to know whether or not it's low 1-C so I just use another verse as an example since Chaos Force transcends space time and being beyond others's comprehension,which perfectly fits what OP said
Yeah but the Chaos Force is also a higher plane so it fits for Low 1-C, beyond comprehension in general do not qualify for Low 1-C

Back