• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The other guy has far too many abilities for Loki to reliably counter them all, even with his trickster abilities. His only way to win is by locking out Han's memories the same way he did Odin, presumably via touch as he did when he read Valkyrie's mind.

Meanwhile, Han can apparently fly, potentially detect invisible opponents, spam energy bolts, create time dilation barriers, and resistance to mind manipulation.

Hans takes my vote, much as I want Loki to win.

Okay, thank you both.

If the memory manipulation relies upon touch, then it seems highly unlikely, and his other primary hax, that being mind manipulation, is hard countered by Han's resistance to it.

Han's barrier should prevent most attacks from getting to him. His flight and infinite spinning mana arrows will make it rather difficult for Loki to close the distance. And while Loki does have the AP advantage here, I just don't think he'll be able to keep up with Han's versatility, especially given that his hax won't work. Even his illusions are hard countered by ring of detection, which will provide Han with Loki's exact coordinates.

His time dilated barriers don't really seem to do much here, other than transport them to another location. He doesn't use them as a for of BFR.

Still, I'm going with Han here.

Back