• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is this a Tier 2-A or a Tier High 1-B? What tier is it?

I have a problem with this description. I know that, in this forum, there are many people that have a great knowledge in this teams.
Another forums said that this is a 2-A or High 1-B. The description that the forum talk about:

"The multiverse is comprised of infinite steps, each of which contains an infinite number of universes which are themselves infinitely larger than those found on the step below. It has been stated that an entire universe in one step can be contained within a single atom of a blade of grass in the step above, with this same step having an infinite multiverse which is itself contained within a grain of sand in the next step, and so on."

I think that the first description is a High 1-B.
The second description I really don't know is the following:

"Each multiverse have an infinite number of universe, which each one is infinite. In one of this multiverse, the universes are organized in a kind of "tower", where a higher universe is infinitely greater than the previous universe."

Then, this second description what will be?

I don't know what verse they are talking about.

But someone can said me what tier belong this?

"Each multiverse have an infinite number of universe, which each one is infinite. In one of this multiverse, the universes are organized in a kind of "tower", where a higher universe is infinitely greater than the previous universe."

But someone can said me what tier belong this?

Likely High 1-B

I could be entirely wrong but i do think this is high 1-B

First universe = low 2-C
Second universe = 2-A
(If “infinitly” here is is superior in nature and existence then)
Third universe = low 1-C

And so on

Back