• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone who is Knowledgeable in Wildstorm?

I need help on making a profile for Helspont but are those people rare? I tried to do some research myself but came up with nothing as Helspont does appear very little and his feats are not shown as much other than being scaled to Mr.Majestic

It is not a very important character. I do not think that you need to create such a profile.

Pages aren't generally made because they need to be made, but because people want to make them, and as long as they're good pages, it's fine. It doesn't matter if it's not a very important character.

I just mean that with little information about or importance to the character, he does not need to create the profile over and over. It has previously been deleted due to low quality and flawed scaling.

Antvasima said:
It is not a very important character. I do not think that you need to create such a profile.

Actually.

"Though he is a major force in the Wildstorm Universe, Helspont himself has not been in very many comics (less than 25 in total). However, the effects of his few appearances have had consequences that have rippled throughout the entire Wildstorm Universe, even bridging into other comics and story lines. The most obvious was the creation of I.O.'s Teams. Team 1 was created in response to Helspont's first attacks, and all the members of the team went on to create or be in teams of their own or even work solo, (Stormwatch, The Authority, WildC.A.T.s, Backlash) but it didn't stop there. Other teams (Team 7 being the most well known) were created in much the same fashion. Their targets weren't Helspont (at least not the teams we know about) but they would not have been instituted if not for the example of Team 1. During his fight with Team 1, Helspont forced Mr. Majestic to kill John Colt (Spartan). After John Colt died, his body returned to life and became Kaizen Gamorra, another major Wildstorm villain. Helspont was also major force in Wildstorm Rising and helped shape its outcome. He took out everyone else so only the WildC.A.T.s could get the ship. This led to the discovery that the war was over, the creation of the new team on Earth (which led to Tao and the Sleeper series), and the change in direction of the old team when it returned to Earth. So though he isn't often seen, the repercussions of Helspont's actions have leaked through Wildstorm history and made him one of the most notable villains in the Wildstorm Universe." From Wikia. Helspont's profile

And once I am on my free time, I'm going to research Helspont a lot more with w/e appearance he is in. Just that you won't see his Wildstorm Rising Arc feats due to being no scans of that yet. I'll just provide with what I got from scans and work from there. And he was important in DC, just minor and got PISed by Red Hood and his outlaws that lead to his "death"

Okay, but you should not mix together statistics from different versions of him.

Back