• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there a standard for bullet dodging feats?

DarkGrath

Top Tiering Advisor in Liyue
She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
I'm currently making a profile for a character who is capable of dodging bayonet shots from close range (note, this is without the use of aim dodging. They are still capable of moving out of the way of the shot after it has been fired from close range).

Is there a standard for how these reaction/movement speed feats would be handled?

I see, gotcha. I'd aught to be more specific.

I'm making profiles for Code Vein. Many of the enemies use Bayonets as weapons, and it is possible to dodge Bayonet shots after they have already been fired. Would that be a Supersonic feat?

Gotcha. And yeah, since it's possible to do after the shot has been fired directly at them, pretty confident it's not aim dodging. Thanks for the help mate. :D

Back