• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the Pokémon cosmology above baseline 2A

Sniper670

He/Him
How high above baseline 2A is the Pokémon cosmology

And how do you even get vastly above baseline without breaching tier 1

Dunno about pokemon question. But I can speculate that in the case of Pokemon it's just number of multiverses and there doesn't seem to be any significant difference in them, in other words, all multiverses are baseline.

If I am not wrong if you want to have above baseline AP the universes or multiverses must have a clear difference in durability between them, because it is easier for example to destroy 5 multiverses that contain infinite universes than 1 multiverse that is countless or infinitely superior in all aspects to a baseline multiverse . Of course, you may be able to destroy many baseline multiverse but your AP will not be enough to destroy a multiverse that is countless or infinitely superior in all aspects to a baseline multiverse.

Original Spirit>>>>Arceus with all plates>>>Arceus without plates>>>Giratina>=Dialga/Palkia=2-A by existing

Still Not above baseline?

Original Spirit>>>>Arceus with all plates>>>Arceus without plates>>>Giratina>=Dialga/Palkia=2-A by existing

Still Not above baseline?
Just layered hax. There is no difference at all in the durability of the pokemon' multiverses or anything that says that multiverses are superior to each other. So still baseline

Makes sense. Can you give me some examples of above baseline verses
I can't tell since idk which one are baseline or not, but the clearest one would be Maou Gakuin, even if you can destroy a universe in layer 1, you can't even destroy a simple ship in layer 2 and so on. In this case there is a clear difference between the durability of the universes of each layer.

Cosmology in tier 2-A is irrelevant now, since infinite x or + anything still infinite. Only DnD iirc have above baseline cosmology in 2-A, since the verse itself directly stated that destroy more 2-A multiverse require more power

Last edited:
Only DnD? Interesting indeed

I was thinking........
. So what if, let's say Rimuru was 2A baseline but can amp his AP via his RE and Reactive Power level to significantly multiply his already 2A AP

Will that be accepted as above baseline stuff in combat?

Nowaday, people above baseline is because of scaling chain, scaling from the one who baseline, that is the matter of the verse expert to find out who is baseline, then scaling from that character

Well, idk how the verse work but you have to proof Pokemon does adapt the idea of larger infinities just like the comments above said.

Last edited:
Last i remember, pokemon is 2x baseline due to the distortion world

I totally disagree with multiple multiverses not making stuff above baseline but oh well

Because not every author has the mind of Georg Cantor and adapt the idea that there's even something called countable infinity.

How, I'm interested.
Basically Dialga and Palkia cannot leave or access the Distortion world without using Giratinas portals and since Dialga and Palkia have 2-A range it needs to be above baseline as they cannot reach out of it
It also follows other minor justifications which help get above baseline like different laws, concepts, casuality, matter, etc
Also Giratina which has the range to travel in and out cannot access Arceus's dimension so Arceus's range would be something like 3xbaseline 2-A

Basically Dialga and Palkia cannot leave or access the Distortion world without using Giratinas portals and since Dialga and Palkia have 2-A range it needs to be above baseline as they cannot reach out of it
It also follows other minor justifications which help get above baseline like different laws, concepts, casuality, matter, etc
Also Giratina which has the range to travel in and out cannot access Arceus's dimension so Arceus's range would be something like 3xbaseline 2-A
that's just above baseline range, from what I can see.

you would need something like "Distortion world requires 100x more power to destroy than the real multiverse" to qualify, iirc.

why not make a above baseline 2a range for pokemon crt, btw? since no one is willing to do, you should cuz its quite a big achievement in 2a.

that's just above baseline range, from what I can see.

you would need something like "Distortion world requires 100x more power to destroy than the real multiverse" to qualify, iirc.
I mean I am only talking about above baseline range here. Above baseline AP is even harder to get (other then scaling chains)

In PLA, Arceus realm is pretty much unreachable and Giratina had to bait him with plates

The CRT did not use the new proof I was talking about (kinda hard when the proof wasn’t out until March of this year)
also Other verses have had above baseline accepted for the exact same reason in that CRT like DBH is currently above baseline 2-A range
the evidence you brought up has no sources to back it up as far as i see rn

Also about Original Spirit.

Let's say He can theoretically one shot the entire verse and the millions of his 2A Avatars/Dialgas/Giratinas at once . His Ap is still 2A baseline?

Let's say He can theoretically one shot the entire verse and the millions of his 2A Avatars/Dialgas/Giratinas at once . His Ap is still 2A baseline?
Yes. I already told you what is the easier way to get above baseline AP in which Pokemon doesn't qualify at all.

The cosmology is still baseline, arcues is not. he has above baseline 2a ap.

By scaling chain
No sense, there is nothing to scale because everything is still baseline and you don't need a greater power to destroy the cosmology. Only in hax is above baseline

what? Scaling chain works for every tier duh
There is nothing to scale in AP if not even the cosmology is above baseline because the AP to destroy everything will remain the same, I can understand that the AP of Arceus is higher than any other character in pokemon but not enough to give a concrete feat of how much Above baseline can be.

Back