• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is "Primal Chaos" a sufficient reason to award NEP type 2?

What the title says. the chaos because it existed before the universe and its concepts could be classified as NEP type 2? And thus, could it conceptually embody chaos to grant NEP type 2 to a character?

that is way to vague for NEP
When you say "it is vague for NEP", do you mean that it is not a good enough argument for NEP type 2 or does it mean that it cannot even be applied as an argument for NEP type 1? Although honestly I would like to know exactly why it's not enough (I clarify that I don't use this argument, but I have come across users who claim that chaos is NEP type 2)

Something or someone can be chaos or any word without lacking a physical body and a soul. If you add the word Primal at the start then that changes nothing.

Something exist before the reality or predating concept is not NEP2 by any mean

And Chaos is not NEP1

Back