• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Persona 3 and 4 Multi-Galaxy level ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this on the QaA board because this more like a question than a topic to discuss because i havent play P4 yet ( Still busy with P2 )

But i just got bored and decided to take a look at the Instant kill video from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

In the video (Skip to 3:00 ) Akihiko-senpai created a dimension filled with countless stars and galaxies ( ignore the planet earth, it's obviously building sized >__> )

So i wondering, can the rest of the cast scaled from this feat ?

Probably not. Given that nothing that they have done elsewhere remorely indicates such power, it should probably be seen as a figurative symbolic cool special effect and nothing more.

Alternately it was an illusion, or there was simply a teleportation to another plane.

In addition, I am uncertain about the canonicity of the game in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back