• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is operating under a different flow of time enough for Type 4 Acausality?

I've been reading threads, and profiles.

Some of them say that a different flow of time is enough for Type 4, and there are various profiles that have this reasoning for Type 4 Acausality. While others say that simply operating under a different flow of time isn't enough. So which is it?

I've been reading threads, and profiles.

Some of them say that a different flow of time is enough for Type 4, and there are various profiles that have this reasoning for Type 4 Acausality. While others say that simply operating under a different flow of time isn't enough. So which is it?

I don't think it is. Different flow of time just means your on a different timeline. You still have to prove he doesn't exist in the past or future and he operates on a different system of logic/cause and effect

I actually had a similar question to this lol

I have a character who simultaneously exists at every point in time and also does not exist in every point in time and exists before they existed. Would that be Type 4?

I actually had a similar question to this lol

I have a character who simultaneously exists at every point in time and also does not exist in every point in time and exists before they existed. Would that be Type 4?

Seems like omnipresence or some weird paradox lol.

I don't think so. Their has to be a statement that they exists on a different causality system all together.
Which means they are outside of the past,present and future.

Back