• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IS IT MIMICKING ME?!? (William Afton vs. The Mimic) (0-7-0) (GRACE)

QrowBarr

They/Them
VS Battles
Content Moderator
William has had enough of having his big bad spotlight taken away from the franchise by a robot with daddy issues, so now he's decided to square up and throw hands.

Rules
  • First key William w/ Spring Bonnie suit is used. Tiger Rock is used.
  • Spring Bonnie durability scales to around 3000 Joules.
  • Fight takes place in the FFPP location.
  • They start 5 meters away from each other.
  • Both are in-character.
"I always come!":

"Learn learn learn": 7 (WamuuBestGirl, AThe1412, Peppersalt43, ShockingPsychic, LeoEpicGamer8910, Dragonite007, QrowBarr)

Last edited:
Mimic punches William.

William ******* dies because springlocks are stupid easy to trigger.

Considering such things as breathing and heartbeat loosen a perfect Springlock suit...
The people in the previous thread did say that the suit only failed because it was left to rust for a while and that the place it was kept in was wet, though I have no idea where they found that information. Nonetheless, it still should have failed against Kevin's traps, like some of the traps involve electricity and setting the victim on fire with gasoline.

The people in the previous thread did say that the suit only failed because it was left to rust for a while and that the place it was kept in was wet, though I have no idea where they found that information. Nonetheless, it still should have failed against Kevin's traps, like some of the traps involve electricity and setting the victim on fire with gasoline.
Uhhh... I don't remember that ever being stated lol

Voting Tiger Rock for now. Like DaReaperMan said, Tiger Rock could just cause a Springlock failure, which would give it an easy win. Additionally, it has a massive lifting strength advantage (Class 5, maybe Class 25 vs. Athletic Human).

Springlocks are inconsistent. On one hand, we have claims of heartbeats and breathing being enough to set them off. On the other, we have William being highly mobile in the suit, going as far as to overpower (what I can only assume to be) struggling children (and a cop in the novel and Mike in the movie but that's a different continuity)

So, to make things a bit more interesting, let's assume that William won't be getting springlocked that easily. We can assume he can at least walk around and do some basic stuff in it based on how he killed the kids and how the suit is shown in canon material. The springlock instance that creates Springtrap happens because he got wet (there is water dripping directly onto the suit), not really because they're inherently fragile

"Do not breathe on a spring lock, as moisture may loosen them, and cause them to break loose. Incase that the spring lock comes loose while wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas, before bleeding out, as to not ruin the customer experience. As always, if there is ever an emergency, please go to the designated safe room."

Afton does have a massive AP advantage (ripping off arms is around 400-ish joules from what I recall) so that's something in his favor

Not voting for Afton, just throwing out some info

Voting Tiger Rock for now. Like DaReaperMan said, Tiger Rock could just cause a Springlock failure, which would give it an easy win. Additionally, it has a massive lifting strength advantage (Class 5, maybe Class 25 vs. Athletic Human).
Counted
Afton does have a massive AP advantage (ripping off arms is around 400-ish joules from what I recall) so that's something in his favor
Wouldn't that just make TG and Afton comparable since they scale to the same feat?

But yeah, William has a huge dura advantage thanks to his springlock suit, effectively making him a stone wall here. Only downside is that there's a good chance that a springlock failure could still happen.

Back