• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is IO has Infinite outerversal Hierarcy ?

I know they used to be Tier 0, but I recall a thread of this being downgraded.

As someone knowledgeable in the verse, I couldn't really give any solid reason for each of Enigma's layers being anything beyond normal reality-fiction interactions, and the moon world being anything beyond baseline 1-A. But it's not precisely impossible either. There are things I'm looking into which could cause the multilayer world to be 1-A trascendance and the moon world High 1-A. But nothing of that is certain so for now, in my opinion, the answer is no.

Also, the tier 0 was under a very different system. So it's not exactly a downgrade.

I know they have a hierarchy containing infinite higher and lower spatial dimensions, and each dimensional level containing parallel timelines in themselves and some Infinite Dimensional beings (High 1-B stuff) but isn’t I/O pages extremely outdated?

The pages are kind of trash. I plan to fix them eventually. To start with, the hierarchy has never been spatial dimensions, it's reality-fiction interactions. Each layer sees the one below as a dream and is seen as a dream by the layer above. This goes on endlessly on both directions (Here I am kind of confused on whether this is Transfinite 1-B or High 1-B, but that's not too important)

The quote about dimensions is just an analogy to how their versions in higher layers can see them, but not the other way around. They also make the same analogy with backwards compatibility. It's pretty clear to anyone playing the novel it has nothing to do with actual spatial dimensions.

The 1-A justifications also could be a lot better. The true reason why they are 1-A is way more complicated that just "beyond time and space lol".

It's still a mistery to me what Marduk's infinite layers quote refers to, honestly. Does it mean Marduk or Babylon is infinitely layered? Or is it just refering to the enigma hierarchy? Are those layers on top of each other or more like alternate timelines? I definitely wouldn't make something I understand as poorly as that the basis for something as serious as a High 1-A cosmology, so I'm analizing it but not making any tiers around it for now.

Well, based on the scans that are available on the verse's page, the hierarchy of dreams is pretty clear to be High 1B, as it stretches both up and down infinitely. Beings that transcends this hierarchy should be 1A, but I can't find any scans on the verse pages about the extend of the 1A, so based on what I found it doesn't look that much into 1A to me. Also, the Sacred Presence could maybe be argued for High 1A because of lack of concept compared to even 1A beings, at least from the bits I've read (I could be wrong on this).

Yes, that's basically what I said. The High 1-B and 1-A stuff is clear but it needs to be explained better in the pages. Anything beyond baseline or slightly above baseline 1-A is hypothetical given both my current knowledge and the scans provided on the profiles.

My problem with Majestic Presence is that I'm not really convinced that it's actually a thing. The character described as "A Majestic Presence" on Route E looks more like it's just Ashur. And I can't find any more instances of the "character" being mentioned. Maybe there's more information about it in the parts of the game I still haven't unlocked. Or maybe it's just a meme like the gentle pull. Whatever the case that page needs to be revised.

Back