• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Hajun the strongest 1-A?

Nyarlothep and co were concluded as stronger, Bern and with her Lambda were deemed compareable to Nyarlothep.

Clockwork Cookies said:
Just curious. Anything support Bern, Lambda and Niggy (Shub Niggurath) above Hajun ?
Nothing really tangible. Shub is supposed to be "above" Nyarlothep. Bern and Lambda being deemed "above" Hajun comes from the Nyarlothep vs Bernkastel thread, where both DarkLK, who i deem the most knowledeable Umineko debater and Azzathoth , who is that guy ( i mean, his name gives it away lol) concluded that neither Bern nor Nyar could beat the other. Nya "being stronger" then Hajun comes from the Nya vs Hajun thread. Well, you can guess the rest.

Shub has a very long scaling chain. I may miss some parts, but the strongest elder gods are 1-A, and already not baseline via transcending to realms beyond baseline 1-A transcendence. There's an infinite set of gates, in which what lies beyond one can be compared to what's previous in the same manner as a 1-A to an 11-C. Hypnos was able to pass the first gate, but was driven insane by what he saw. Umr at-Tawil is described as far beyond what lay beyond the first gate. All the ultimate gods transcend the entire hierarchy of the gate structure, including Nyarolathep, possibly the weakest one. Nyar was determined to stomp Hajun a while back. The Ultimate gods have their own infinite hierarchy of infinite transcendence, then Shub niggurath is beyond even that hierarchy. Above shub, are the 3 (soon to be 1) high 1-As and Azathoth. Comparing 1-As, especially Lovecraft ones, in this way is kinda silly because 1-As are by their nature beyond such concepts as power and infinity. Lovecraft gods exist less as characters and more as ideas or concepts, and the very notion of 1-A feats seems really strange unless for whatever reason the series has 1-As act as regular extremely powerful characters. However, if you must compare power like this, Shub is far beyond Hajun. Being generous, Hajun is infinitely beyond a hierarchy with 100 of its own infinities within it. That level of transcendence is, at best, equal to transcending the structure of the gates entirely.

Comparing 1-As like this is just a really weird thing to do in general though. In their truest form, characters like these can't really fight or even experience change because those are dual concepts, the likes of which they supersede. Its like saying that the color blue defeats the idea of staircases. These characters generally exist on a level far too abstract for direct comparison, with the only real exceptions I can think of being masada 1-As.

JackJoyce said:
ABC logic doesn't apply here. Lucifer stalemated Bern and he's insignificant compared to Haju
And Bern staled Nyar who was deemed superior to Hajun in more recent threads.

Using other threads as like the logical consistency is wrong. Like he said bern stalemated Lucifer so do we use that? No.

1-A fights are almost entirely AP/transcendence based though. I doubt that Lucifer stalemated her via hax when that stops mattering at the 1-A level, so either it was a really old thread that's now disregarded, or Lucifer is also very strong. DC 1-As were pretty powerful from what I remember, so its not beyond the realm of possibility.

Maxnumb231 said:
Using other threads as like the logical consistency is wrong. Like he said bern stalemated Lucifer so do we use that? No.
Well, i am holding more recent threads with more participants as more correct as old ones. And btw, the Lucy vs Bern is over a year old, i would call the verdict of that match as outdated

@Wokistan

While i woudnt dare to "downplay" DC in any form and shape, i remember Michael being beaten by Yato so dunno?

I mean, maybe. I'm more knowledgeable on Lovecraft than DC 1-As. The 1-As that I'm confident are above Hajun I've already outlined above.

Maxnumb231 said:
Michael on DC has never shown to be transcended on many levels has he?
Elaine Belloc with the Dunamis Demiurgos was able to push away the non-existence of the Void (An infinitely small portion of it atleast)

The Spectre's Unbound state merged with the Void beyond all Voids and I've read somewhere (I think it was on the Vertigo Enclyclopedia) that Lucifer enscribed his will into the Void itself

The Presence is difficult to judge because there are stories which portrays him as either High 1-A or probably tier 0. I've talked with Ant about this and he said that the profile here is only for "Vertigo" Presence

The Spectre comics portrays the The Presence as totally transcendent, with even the Spectre (Who has merged with the Void beyond all Voids) as nothing but an embodied thought within its eternal mind

Also, even though The Presence was killed in Lucifer, he was still kicking in The Phantom Stranger series. The Presence is confusing as hell, authors doesnt seem to care how previous writer treats the Presence

Elaine Belloc with the Dunamis Demiurgos was able to push away the non-existence of the Void (An infinitely small portion of it atleast)

The Spectre's Unbound state merged with the Void beyond all Voids and I've read somewhere (I think it was on the Vertigo Enclyclopedia) that Lucifer enscribed his will into the Void itself

The Presence is difficult to judge because there are stories which portrays him as either High 1-A or probably tier 0. I've talked with Ant about this and he said that the profile here is only for "Vertigo" Presence

The Spectre comics portrays the The Presence as totally transcendent, with even the Spectre (Who has merged with the Void beyond all Voids) as nothing but an embodied thought within its eternal mind

Also, even though The Presence was killed in Lucifer, he was still kicking in The Phantom Stranger series. The Presence is confusing as hell, authors doesnt seem to care how previous writer treats the Presence

qhat context does that apply?

Also, got confused there, the Presence wasnt killed in Lucifer but he did abdicate and Ellaine replaced him as God, writers seems to ignore that though as the Presence still appears post-Lucifer,

Highest interpretation Presence is probably either High 1-A or a really powerful 1-A (Mostly DeMatteis interpretation of The Presence)

Wokistan said:
Being generous, Hajun is infinitely beyond a hierarchy with 100 of its own infinities within it.
That completely goes against his nature, and by doing so, you're completely contradicting his "Immeasurable" Value

The I'm measurability is why I was saying he's entirely beyond the scale of taikyou itself, and not just infinite transcendences above baseline.

If you're gonna be using Pantheon

Then me, Fab and Trex already stated why it shouldn't be used.

Wait until the damn game is released

If you disagree with my expression of the degree of hajun's transcendence, mind explaining how you would put it? Because having that immeasurable and constantly rising value was where I derived his infinite superiority to the Taikou system.

Back