• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Hajun the strongest 1-A?

How exactly did Hajun lose again? I know Hibaki briefly became immeasurable like him, but why would Hajun even allow that to happen in the first place? Did he harbor some desire to be dethroned?

Reminder the Hajun defeated in KKK was Throne Hajun and therefore weaker than his non throne self but with Tumor

Keishirou Kyougetsu and Sakuya Kyougetsu achieved the existence of Moksha, which made a crack in Hajun otherwise perfect law.

Later on, the Gudou Gods fought against The shades of the previous Hadou Gods. It is noted that throughout the fight, that only Habaki Sakagami is the only one capable of bringing an end to Hajun due to his nature as the Sensory (avatar basically) of Tumor (As he could use Shokou Mandala, a complete opposite to Hajun's law alongside being capable of extracing the Tumor, which is the reason behind all of this Hajun shit)

Essentially, extracting the Tumor means Hajun losing all of that pent up desire he had from something bothering him. And as he never felt any pain in his whole life, just a single slight wound (from which Habaki extracted the Tumor) was painful enough to allow Habaki to shoot his "totally not EXCALIBUR" Law (Yaoyorozu) and kill Hajun

ALRF said:
Reminder the Hajun defeated in KKK was Throne Hajun and therefore weaker than his non throne self but with Tumor

Keishirou Kyougetsu and Sakuya Kyougetsu achieved the existence of Moksha, which made a crack in Hajun otherwise perfect law.

Later on, the Gudou Gods fought against The shades of the previous Hadou Gods. It is noted that throughout the fight, that only Habaki Sakagami is the only one capable of bringing an end to Hajun due to his nature as the Sensory (avatar basically) of Tumor (As he could use Shokou Mandala, a complete opposite to Hajun's law alongside being capable of extracing the Tumor, which is the reason behind all of this Hajun shit)

Essentially, extracting the Tumor means Hajun losing all of that pent up desire he had from something bothering him. And as he never felt any pain in his whole life, just a single slight wound (from which Habaki extracted the Tumor) was painful enough to allow Habaki to shoot his "totally not EXCALIBUR" Law (Yaoyorozu) and kill Hajun
So basically Hajun if he was Throneless would've defeated Habaki and the Eastern Expedition

>So basically Hajun if he was Throneless would've defeated Habaki and the Eastern Expeditio

Something like that basically yeah. Without Keishirou and Sakuya Moksha, Habaki would have been twatted

ALRF said:
>So basically Hajun if he was Throneless would've defeated Habaki and the Eastern Expeditio

Something like that basically yeah. Without Keishirou and Sakuya Moksha, Habaki would have been twatted
I see Throneless hajun basically has no easy weakness but needs a prep to remove his power which is weakness right?

I mean the only weakness he has with being Throneless is the Tumor (which is the main weakness alongside Moksha in case he's Throne God. Others are irrelevant no matter what)

And you don't need prep to remove his power. You need to have some kind of law like Marie's which allows reincarnation and that's what allowed the DI group to win against him

ALRF said:
I mean the only weakness he has with being Throneless is the Tumor (which is the main weakness alongside Moksha in case he's Throne God. Others are irrelevant no matter what)

And you don't need prep to remove his power. You need to have some kind of law like Marie's which allows reincarnation and that's what allowed the DI group to win against him
Why is the tumor a Weakness?

(Have reincarnation powers and you're good)

Is Hajun's Taikyoku without the Tumor 90? Seeing as Merc was able to kill him, albeit barely, in the event that leads to Rea Route?

Maxnumb231 said:
Why is the tumor a Weakness?
Because the Tumor is what causes him to get infinite Taikyoku via some kind of loop I don't understand.

Remove it and he's much much weaker.

@Monarch

Probs in that range? One thing to remind is that in the one leading to Rea route, he didn't have his "perfect law" ******* on so that's why he could fight on.

Monarch Laciel said:
(Have reincarnation powers and you're good)

Is Hajun's Taikyoku without the Tumor 90? Seeing as Merc was able to kill him, albeit barely, in the event that leads to Rea Route?
Actually him beinng tumor less with 90 taikyoku and killex marie and Reinhard and almost killed Mercurius and Ren being injures is more than 90.

No?

If he had more than 90 Taikyoku he would have stomped them all anyway, and if he had less then Merc / Marie would have stomped him.

Monarch Laciel said:
No?

If he had more than 90 Taikyoku he would have stomped them all anyway, and if he had less then Merc / Marie would have stomped him.
Your logic is fallacious here if he killed reinhard and marie before mercurius reset the timeline he woouldve had more than that. The fact that it was implied all 4 of them fought him at once tells your scaling is illogical. Rein and Marie can be assumed to be killed effortlessly and tortured Merc and was over confident and then he reset the timeline to where hajun wasnever born. Hajun can be overconfident

Again, no.

Killing Reinhard and Marie before Merc doesn't mean he has more than 90 Taikyoku.

A single difference in Taikyoku means you stomp the person with less Taikyoku. Presumably, to fight Hajun, Reinhard and Ren both reached 90 Taikyoku as they do in Rea route, as otherwise they would be made irrelevant by Marie and Merc who both already had 90 Taikyoku.

If Hajun without the Tumor had more than 90 Taikyoku, he would have effortlessly killed them. Mercurius could not have won. And if he had less, they would have effortlessly killed him. Rein, Ren and Marie would not have been killed and Merc would not have been injured. Hajun could only have stood on a level playing field with them, which means he had 90 Taikyoku

ALRF said:
@Monarch

Probs in that range? One thing to remind is that in the one leading to Rea route, he didn't have his "perfect law" ******* on so that's why he could fight on.
Answer my question Ovo

Ah that reminds me why I was confused about the "ego=power" thing.

If his ego is what gives him immeasurable taikyoku and makes him become stronger than anyone else, why did extracting his tumor do anything?

Monarch Laciel said:
Ah that reminds me why I was confused about the "ego=power" thing.

If his ego is what gives him immeasurable taikyoku and makes him become stronger than anyone else, why did extracting his tumor do anything?
Cuz tumor is his main source without it he would be weakened and be a normal heaven holder. Tumor is what gives him rhat exponential increase even at immeasurable Taiji

Cuz tumor is his main source without it he would be weakened and be a normal heaven holder. Tumor is what gives him rhat exponential increase even at immeasurable Taiji

I though The Tumor is actually taking away Hajun's power and give it to itself.

What do you think I mean?

"lol no" -> laughing at the idea of Yato being stronger than Hajun, as Yato has 100 Taiji and Hajun has Immeasurable

"Naraka" -> the name of guy who can nerf Hajun

"(no profile yet)" -> Naraka doesn't have a profile yet.

Monarch Laciel said:
"lol no" -> laughing at the idea of Yato being stronger than Hajun, as Yato has 100 Taiji and Hajun has Immeasurable

WHAT?

run down hajun is so far strongest hadou but then we have naraka in god knows how high. Need to wait for game >:C

Monarch Laciel said:
Lol no

Naraka

(no profile yet)
Until the game is released/more info is out, Hajun would still be the strongest 1-A in Shinza

> Naraka

To be fair it's more "he can power-null Hajun" than "He's stronger than Hajun" against non-Shinzaverse characters it's useless. Anyway, we don't really know how strong Naraka is, but I personally don't think he is stronger than Snek

Monarch Laciel said:

Naraka is atleast higg 1-A cuz i heard he transcends taikyoku concept

Back