• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is bleach stronger then we think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok in bleach there people who are so strong that there attacks can damage time and space.

1 Gran Rey Cero more powerful than a normal Cero disturbing the fabric of space as it travels

2 Aizen hodo 90 it was so powerful it was said that it warps time and space. just to let you know the power to warps time and space is the power of a black hole so that means in side hodo 90 is like being in a black hole

3 ichigo destroy yukio game world. so that is like you being in a game and brake out of it. just think of that that's like you playing naruto then naruto powers up then he brakes out.

4 captains are so strong they can just use 20% of there power in the human world. tell me 1 show where there so strong there not aloud to use full power.

so is bleach stronger then we think.

It's downplayed while at the same time it's wanked.

How is it downplayed well almost everyone practically accepts that every single character stayed at the same speed and DC since Soul Society Arc.

How is it wanked well certain stats like island level yammy are just pure wank.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
It's downplayed while at the same time it's wanked.
How is it downplayed well almost everyone practically accepts that every single character stayed at the same speed and DC since Soul Society Arc.

How is it wanked well certain stats like island level yammy are just pure wank.
I agree with this.

mmmm I see but I was think how much power do you need to.

1 disturbing the fabric of space.

2 power to warps time and space.

like how much power do you need to do that

Colliding black holes could warp space-time itself

If the two black holes meet, they could release as much energy as 100 million supernova explosions as they shatter their galaxy, a new study finds.

this is true this is what NASA says. so to NASA hodo 90 the power to warp time and space is the power of 100 million supernova explosions

im not being a troll if you think im lying just have a look for your self just put in to google Colliding black holes could warp space-time itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back