• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is "Because Author said so" a justification on this wiki.

Megamangohan

CHAD mango
Joke Battles
Administrator
For most or all of the pages on this wiki, we were the ones to create it.

In many pieces of fiction, the only justification towars certain powers of a character come from the Author stating that said character has that power.

With this in mind, would we saying "because we said so" be a justification for our characters that we create.

I mean, yes... but preferably, you should avoid it to make the ratings a bit less hamfisted.

Maybe if something is too awkward to put in the written work, then WOG is okay, but I'd recommend being sparing of it.

I mean

You could. But you should also give a reason for it.

Like you could have an MMO Character and have a list of abilites and then a list of abilities that come from WoG the character was never able to show in the series since he has a prefered playstyle. Sort of like Ainz.

Back