• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are this novel is allowed to be in Vsbw? Mmorpg : Isekai World Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i don't think it was powerscalling, just common used word and surely exist in many fiction
What is that kind of argument? Every piece of written fiction uses words, so it means we can now allow stuff like suggverse because "those are just commonly used words and surely exist in many fictions" ?

Is the verse even famous enough for it to be added here? Altho 80k views might seem a lot at first glance, but remember this is Webnovel (site) we are talking about. From experience, their view count system is weird af, as I recall literally reading one chapter of my novel or just seeing the summary, and it gave me like, 5-8 views?

The problem is with the authors previous works having clear scaling intent it understandably puts a lot more scrutiny on the other ones and while this one might not be as egregious it's still not looking good either.

Is the verse even famous enough for it to be added here? Altho 80k views might seem a lot at first glance, but remember this is Webnovel (site) we are talking about. From experience, their view count system is weird af, as I recall literally reading one chapter of my novel or just seeing the summary, and it gave me like, 5-8 views?
Notability based on viewcounts is a hard to enforce thing and will likely depend on staff consensus.

What is that kind of argument? Every piece of written fiction uses words, so it means we can now allow stuff like suggverse because "those are just commonly used words and surely exist in many fictions" ?
Yes that was argument, did you not understand it??? Maybe not, because all of you just foolish

Eh, he's popular enough to not have powerscaling website popping up as a first result whenever we search his story.

I think the problem is the blutness of the statements. It directly tries to asssert his BS jujutsu haxs as fast as it is possible, without any care about writting or things like that
If a vs battler wanted to get a series of His into the wiki, just space their BS a little bit more, and claim inspiration on other series/ideologies if catched, that is how SCP does it anyways

I think the problem is the blutness of the statements. It directly tries to asssert his BS jujutsu haxs as fast as it is possible, without any care about writting or things like that
If a vs battler wanted to get a series of His into the wiki, just space their BS a little bit more, and claim inspiration on other series/ideologies if catched, that is how SCP does it anyways
I think the author is obviously writing his stuff because he likes this kind of stories and never wanted to go on any website/powerscaling wiki, but that's my own view on the thing.

I think the author is obviously writing his stuff because he likes this kind of stories and never wanted to go on any website/powerscaling wiki, but that's my own view on the thing.
I mean... I still think that it is self-centered to think that any and all persons who want to write their series with BS haxs are automatically VS battlers. That is why I am in "favor" of the series entering

Sure, I can agree with this. Except when stuff like this are from the very same author, one year ago :

Oh no, for not bring any misunderstanding even more... write about parody and everything that this scan have before talk, if you don't i will report you

Oh no, for not bring any misunderstanding even more... write about parody and everything have that this scan have before talk, if you don't i will report you
The point is to show that the author is obviously a powerscaler. Nothing more, nothing less. If you want to report me, go on. If I'm in the wrong, I'll happily take the reprimand.

The point is to show that the author is obviously a powerscaler. Nothing more, nothing less. If you want to report me, go on. If I'm in the wrong, I'll happily take the reprimand.
that just straight stupid

"Oh no people say me a powerscaler with my kindergarten book i write for fun, i just do it because i want to make parody about strong character for laugh"

that just straight stupid

"Oh no people say me a powerscaler with my kindergarten book i write for fun, i just do it because i want to make parody about strong character for laugh"
You do know that you're doing a disservice to yourself with all those insult, right ?

Huh? Doesnt feel like that, problem need to be adressed
There is no problem. You just don't accept the fact he's obviously a powerscaler. Many people told you so already. You can try to add this character/verse to another wiki, but here, for now, it will not be accepted.

There is no problem. You just don't accept the fact he's obviously a powerscaler. Many people told you so already. You can try to add this character/verse to another wiki, but here, for now, it will not be accepted.
oh no, another common used word
"You just don't accept the fact bla bla bla"
Well good luck with that average mindset

Because its a low quality work clearly not intended as a serious piece of fiction?
Uhh.....

Because its a low quality work clearly not intended as a serious piece of fiction?
You are pulling requierements out of thin air
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Boys?so=search (only the comic version, I suppose)
Low quality parodies are allowed (even if the main point of trying to ban OP series, is because it is probably made by a Vs battler)

Invisible Dragon is a valid counterargument, but The Boys? Really? A franchise that has spawned multiple media works, is officially published AND has near mainstream notoriety? Youre comparing "Someons kindergarten book" with The Boys?

Like try to pass off your superman/goku parody you wrote in kindergarten off as a valid verse, argue that The Boys is okay so that should be as well, see what happens. Im sure Ant would be really happy to feature that.

As for Invisible Dragon, it fulfills way more checks for legitimacy, so I guess saying that a Kindergarten book wouldnt fly because of quality might not be entirety correct. I would be hardpressed to see anyone genuinly arguing against that though and I think most Staff members would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back